Hmmm... a mystery... involving injury or calamity...

Looks like it's time to call bikeslut back into this thread... :)

Tell me you guys didn't draw straws on who got carved up for dinner. One call and I would've delivered burgers, although I realize that detracts from the adventure...

suspense :lol: Hope you guys didnt have any problems next to the border or something ???? kinda sounds that way since you said " glad we all made it back alive" :)

hope everyone is good !!!!!

Quite the intrigue you've started.

We will need supporting evidence of any said "Misfortunes." Satisfactory items are: Photos, Video, Police Reports, X-Rays, or Booking Mug Shots.

Loyalty to the ride "leader/poster" is commendable, but then so is free will. If you have nothing to say about the ride, or pictures to share that's OK, but if you are just waiting for someone else to post first, grow some nads and share already :):):lol::lol::P . Seriously though, I hope everyone is OK. :P Ken

Loyalty to the ride "leader/poster" is commendable, but then so is free will. If you have nothing to say about the ride, or pictures to share that's OK, but if you are just waiting for someone else to post first, grow some nads and share already :P:):lol::lol::P . Seriously though, I hope everyone is OK. :) Ken

This is true. You know that any ride I go on, I'll race ya back to the computer to post a story. :P:) I don't mean any disrespect and it's not actually that I want to be first; I just want to see the story up on the site right away! I'm going to post about it anyway, first or last. :P So, I hope a story will be along shortly.

If no story is posted by tomorrow, I will provide one involving:

1. a snowstorm

2. three rolls of duct tape

3. one KTM using a Slim Jim pepperoni stix for a wheel hub

4. crying, followed by a sword duel

and, of course,

5. cannibalism

This story will probably not be nearly as good as the real one so don't let me threadjack!

Heck! If you guys don’t post soon I’m going to read Pirate Monkey’s story instead! Pepperoni Stick, sword fight and cannibalism. Sounds great.

hope all is well. I am posting via iPod so will not provide my "hypothetical " ride report. I think cliffhangers are great but cmon jon... post all ready

ok first question , how many SDAR riders were on this ride? and who?? i think xr650 bum was talking about going ! Are you guys still in the process of finding lost riders ( or are you still trying to come up with some ransom money ) !! ;);):lol:

You guys must've been raised on Sesame Street cuz your imaginations are awesome.

I'm glad you're all interested but I had to pack and get ready for a week on the road. This is more important to me than posting a write-up. I finally have a few free moments and an internet connection.

Stay tuned as the photos will fly like the salmon of Capistrano...

Oh and Zina, I hope you have a story to go with that trailer, I want to read it too.