h8redlights

Next Maintenance Gathering September 26th

Just a thanks ahead of time to Spyder for the EZ Up, bike lift, several bike stands and Joliet's beer (...I can't believe he didn't buy you a full 12 pack, Ken :heh: )

....and to MotorcycleNut for two bike lifts and an EZ Up.

See y'all tomorrow. Should be perfect pool weather.

See y'all tomorrow. Should be perfect pool weather.

Perfect? Weatherman is saying 97 by noon. That's absolute pool weather to me.

Would love to show up tomorrow and meet more of the SDAR crowd, but I'll be on a plane to FL at 6:30 am. Have fun working and poolin in the backyard. It's going to be hot there in Rancho SD.

Rob...

If you reply, please include what mods/farkles/stuff you wanna do to your bike (and type of bike) so we can have volunteer coaches for that task and specialty tools if needed/available.......AND how many in your group TOTAL.

Jarrett and I are "in".....I need to change a tire (or two).....better yet, Jarrett may be interested in earning a few bucks (by changing a tire) .....and dad'll have a cold one while "supervising" :rolleyes::lol::drinks::coolio:

If you reply, please include what mods/farkles/stuff you wanna do to your bike (and type of bike) so we can have volunteer coaches for that task and specialty tools if needed/available.......AND how many in your group TOTAL.

Jarrett and I are "in".....I need to change a tire (or two).....better yet, Jarrett may be interested in earning a few bucks (by changing a tire) .....and dad'll have a cold one while "supervising" :rolleyes::lol::drinks::coolio:

You know, the kid has a job now, and may no longer be willing to be dad's bike biatch! :heh:

HHHMMM..........should I bring my poker chips and some playing cards for some texas hold em'? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I'll just bring them just in case.

Thanks Roger and Ted :) for taking time out from the Maintenance day to recover my nephews bike :excl: - Anyone want to buy a GSXR 1000 with 21,000 miles and a scraped up fairing?

Ken And Laura - You are Champions, for having this crowd over to the house.

I am keeping my eye on Craig's List for the bike stand I left in the driveway, I wonder how high the bid will be before I pick it up tomorrow.

A pleasure to talk to all...and watch CDy change two tires from behind the view of a brew in hand.

Nice Club, we ought to keep it goin'

Thank you Ken and Laura for hosting today it was a pleasure meeting you and the family. Also to the rest of the gang it was great sharing some laughs and meeting you all. Hope I can ride with you all soon.

Quinn

Me and my youngest Jake were last to leave and as I was helping Ken push the last bike back in his garage he was exhausted but had a smile of satisfaction on his face and he said " Good people with similar interests helping eachother "..That about sums it up on these days that we manage to put together.

Now for me it was all about the food, pool, and socializing. First came hamburgers, and I thought thats it. Then came Carne Asada by Zara and I thought I can squeeze that and then Quinn came in with Rice and Korean Teriaki Ribs OMG and of course all the goodies in between like Apple Pie, Pumkin Pie, cookies, chips ect. I thought it was Thanksgiving..

Thanks again Ken and Laura for opening up your beutiful home to us once again. The pool was amazing.

Big thanks to ken and laura for hosting...ken was like a kindergarten teacher much of the day:

"Mr. trophy, where is this, Mr. trophy where is that, Mr. trophy do you have one of these, Mr. trophy, can you find me a ......"....In the midst of cooking and serving bunches of people in 100 degree weather......Thanks a ton ken...

and Big thanks also to fakename for all the help and education on the stator, regulator, fan, etc...I learned a ton yesterday....I always appreciate mentors who have the time and patience to teach us newbs some mechanics.......and always great to hang out with all of you...

Sorry I wasn't able to make it - I didn't get back in the area until much later than anticipated.

Hey folks, that was a very nice get together and it was nice meeting you all. the kids had a blast in the pool, the food was great, and I got to meet some other chicks that ride - though the battle scar comparison was a little scary but everyone was taking it in stride and planning for their next adventure. Cheers!

Janet