DRZMoose

Are you authorized to make the long distance decisions in your househo

Hello everyone,

I am the "new guy" that showed up at the bike maintenance day that Ken hosted up in Vista a couple of weeks ago. I bought my DRZ400s about two years ago. It is the first bike I've owned. It is also my late 40's mid-life crisis solution. My wife likes it better than the other mid-life option of a young blonde.

I enjoy exploring the dirt fire roads all over San Diego County. I'm looking forward to meeting up with others for rides.

DRZmoose

yes i am authorized, and NO i dont want to change my long distance carrier.... B)

welcome to the group...

another sense of humor...i love that

Welcome aboard, Moose. Now we have a Moose on the loose amongst us. B)B)

Welcome to the club- you made the right decision for sure!

Blondes are high maintenance!

Ha-

Another DRZ rider; after it cools down, we'll get you off the fire roads and on to some nice singletrack.

my brunette, jet black hair actually, is very low maintanace....long as im working on SOMETHING on the house she is happy...rebuild a bathroom=happy....build a new fence= happy....remodel the kitchen= happy...oh my aching back..maybe not that low maintanace

Welcome aboard Moose! Solid bike, should get some mileage put on it if you hang out with this group for long.

A blind househo.....what everyone needs... B)

Welcome Moose, see you on a ride sometime

Another DRZ rider; after it cools down, we'll get you off the fire roads and on to some nice singletrack.

:)

BikeSlut likes to remind me that my Will, My skill, and my ability do not typically align. :lol:

He will help you pick up your bike when your drop it though! :lol:

Welcome, We have a few here on the Donkey, you will find she is VERY capable.

Hello everyone,

I am the "new guy" that showed up at the bike maintenance day that Ken hosted up in Vista a couple of weeks ago. I bought my DRZ400s about two years ago. It is the first bike I've owned. It is also my late 40's mid-life crisis solution. My wife likes it better than the other mid-life option of a young blonde.

I enjoy exploring the dirt fire roads all over San Diego County. I'm looking forward to meeting up with others for rides.

DRZmoose

Glad to see you are on the board at last! Thanks for coming over to the maintenance day and hanging, sorry I was so busy, I didn't have much time to chat (although that may have worked in your favor :lol: ), see you on a ride soon. :) Ken

Hello everyone,

DRZmoose

Welcome Moose

We met at Ken's maint day. I was the old Guy on the 86 Virago. Keep in touch.

Don

I was the old Guy on the 86 Virago. Keep in touch.

Don

The NEWFANGLED 86 Virago.

I was the old Guy on the 86 Virago. Keep in touch.

Don

The NEWFANGLED 86 Virago.

I actually have one bike newer than the Virago Paul. 87 Honda XL600. B)