Duplessis

Hello Everybody

So about two and a half years ago I bought one of the last new f650gs Dakar's thinking that I would make my way into adventure riding, but uncle Sam had other plans for me and instead i spent most of the last two years out of the US.

I don't really have much experience on the dirt, my bike has 2000mi on it and not even a hundred are dirt. That statement requires a drastic change and I can't wait to get my feet wet. I gotta tell you I'm very excited to be here.

Welcome to the group... I see you're already hooking up on a ride; good... that's what we're here for

Take pics, and post a ride report... I think we have a few of the BMW650s now

Welcome, glad you are back in country, safe and sound. My only suggestion is, ride at your own pace, don't push it trying to keep up with a group. Look forward to riding with you. :rolleyes: Ken

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to doing alot of riding with ya all. I live way south of town, Otay mesa west. right of palm ave by the 805. It's been fun so far but I have a feeling that it's about to become alot better.

Welcome, glad you are back in country, safe and sound. My only suggestion is, ride at your own pace, don't push it trying to keep up with a group. Look forward to riding with you. :lol: Ken
X100 on all counts!!!(*esp the "don't try to keep up" part <_<:rolleyes: )

:lol:...Welcome to the fun!!!

Welcome, glad you are back in country, safe and sound. My only suggestion is, ride at your own pace, don't push it trying to keep up with a group. Look forward to riding with you. :lol: Ken
X100 on all counts!!!(*esp the "don't try to keep up" part :lol::rolleyes: )

:lol:...Welcome to the fun!!!

that would be the voice of experience? <_<

Let's ride together sounds like we are about at the same pace. I am slow, cars pass me:) Send a message if you want to meet up and ride.

Welcome aboard. Perhaps see you on a ride or at one of our quarterly meetings. :unsure:

Welcome!

As part of my new, kind approach: You can ride like BikeSlut if you wish, but it's not recommended.

Welcome! Sounds like you're close to This Ride . I'll lead most any time. The water crossing is probably down a bit now.

Enjoy the group....good times.