ARGMISTER

Another adventurer from ramona

Hey everyone, my names RJ,i ride a 03 625 sxc, 22 yrs old live in beautiful ramona, ca and i have been looking for a site like this for awhile, after seeing so many moto tracks on the trails i take here and there and knew there was more people around here,hope to ride with everyone someday.

Hey everyone, my names RJ, 22 yrs old live in beautiful ramona, ca and i have been looking for a site like this for awhile, after seeing so many moto tracks on the trails i take here and there and knew there was more people around here,hope to ride with everyone someday.

Welcome, and allow me to be the first to request you don't ride like BikeSlut.

Glad you have you aboard!

HHHMMMMM.......Maybe when i browse around here more i will find out what exactly that means...

and Thank You, glad to be aboard!

Hey everyone, my names RJ, 22 yrs old live in beautiful ramona, ca and i have been looking for a site like this for awhile, after seeing so many moto tracks on the trails i take here and there and knew there was more people around here,hope to ride with everyone someday.

And dont tell us you know or met "Crawdaddy" :(B)

Welcome! A lot of good resources and rides available. There's still time to jump into the Desert Dash.

And dont tell us you know or met "Crawdaddy"

I know his son, and i used to be his neighbor for almost 17yrs.

Welcome! A lot of good resources and rides available. There's still time to jump into the Desert Dash.

i wanted to but low on cash, next one i hope to do it, i want to do a laid back desert race soon, been riding quads and mountain bikes my whole life but just recently got to riding a motorcycle, still getting used to it,

o and i heard there was a couple randys on this site, im a Randy Jr

welcome Arg...None of us know EXACTLY what it means, but the consensus is that it is good advice, so just roll with it

So I try not to ride like bikeslut, but every time I adjust my riding style, I'm back to riding like bikeslut... frustrating

Ramona peeps are assumed to be crawdaddy converts, and we have yet to find one that didn't fit in great! Welcome to the club

don't sing like fake name

And dont tell us you know or met "Crawdaddy" B):huh:

He's from Ramona. Everyone is related to Crawdaddy.

For that matter everyone else, too.

:(

And dont tell us you know or met "Crawdaddy" B):huh:

Welcome RJ

Hey Schwinn, who are you trying to kid? :( ......you know WAAAY more folks than I do :lol::lol:

That said, I am out there spreading the Dualsport/ADV gospel on a daily basis.......it's an engrained part of my identity/life.......very fun hobby/sport......happy to see so many new members joining SDAR......

Ramona is comin on strong lately watch out we just might all decide to come down the hill together one day :o Welcome to the club and lets get to ridin lots of places to go on quick after work rides around here, let me know when. We can go roost crawdaddy anytime..............

Welcome RJ,

sure wish I started riding bikes when I was 22.....But never too late, I'm a quad convert also...this bike thing becomes somewhat of a passion though...hope to see you on a ride soon, or come on out and hang out one day at Butterfield...introduce yourself....

Welcome RJ,

sure wish I started riding bikes when I was 22.....But never too late, I'm a quad convert also...this bike thing becomes somewhat of a passion though...hope to see you on a ride soon, or come on out and hang out one day at Butterfield...introduce yourself....

Butterfield....Wheres that? deffinatley looking forward to riding with everyone!!

Ramona is comin on strong lately watch out we just might all decide to come down the hill together one day Welcome to the club and lets get to ridin lots of places to go on quick after work rides around here, let me know when. We can go roost crawdaddy anytime..............

Deffinately, im off at 3 wed-fri, gotta get some mirrors on my bike b4 any long rides b4 i get in trouble. the new factory ktm ones broke off on a really rough trail.

P.S.- I work at toyota of escondido parts/bodyshop so pm me if you own a toyota and dont want to pay out the arse for factory parts.

Is there a dash every year?

What part of "annual" did you not understand? :( :curtsey: ........another question like that and we're shipping you down the hill from Ramona :):lol::o

Is there a dash every year?

What part of "annual" did you not understand? :lol: :curtsey: ........another question like that and we're shipping you down the hill from Ramona :):o:D

OOOO F my L. been really busy at work today, so has my brain :( , please forgive me.

Ramona is comin on strong lately watch out we just might all decide to come down the hill together one day :party: Welcome to the club and lets get to ridin lots of places to go on quick after work rides around here, let me know when. We can go roost crawdaddy anytime..............

Wow! Ramona sure is being well represented! I am sure the owner of the KTM shop is happy! If any of you commute from town/Pt. Loma/anywhere near and want to take an 'interesting' ride home one day, let me know. My schedule (when in town) is VERY flexible.