Sign in to follow this  
KTMomma513

Hi From Kim

Hey everyone,

My husband, Brian, AKA Hobiee, finally got me to join the site. I'm really new to riding, and do my best to get out and ride with him when we can. I have a modified KTM 250 EXC, with a shortened suspension to make me feel a little more comfortable riding =) I've really only ridden out in ocotillo wells mostly and in mccain valley once. I'm looking for more experience, so I can ride more with my hubby. Nothing to complicated for me to start with. My intentions are to get my bike street legal, and get my license. Can't wait to hit up the trails with everyone.... THe easy ones to start.

Kim

We won't hold it against ya that ya know Hobiee :ph34r: Glad to have ya!!!

Welcome Kim! Met you briefly at McCain as rides were taking place 'tween baby holding.

Look forward to a ride.

Thanks everyone =) And yes, most of our rides to take place between Baby holding. Gage is only 19 months right now, so it will get a little easier as he gets older. Can't wait to get out there and ride a little more.

next thing i know you are gonna want to learn to scuba dive as well huh? i cant hide anywhere <_<

Hey Kim,

Met you briefly in Primm.....(one of the 2 ladies there)... look forward to riding with you....do you have your permit? I have 2 dual sports (slightly modified for the vertically challenged) and live just down the hill in Poway...would love to take some rides with you, while dad babysits, ...are you riding at the KOA weekend?...I thought of heading up there.....Hope to see you out there soon...or .PM me when you're legal for street....deb

Hey Kim,

I look forward to riding with you and Hobiee. My wife wants to go ride together with you. Hobiee and I can strap the baby on a bike and give him a tour while you two go out site seeing. My son and daughter start riding with me at age 2. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this. No one died at least.

aDeb, yup, we're heading out to the KOA weekend, and I do remember meeting with you.

Beez, we have to set something up. Still working on my permit, so probably somewhere where my green sticker is good...

Brian, I'll have to scuba dive... or you said you wouldn't take me to a tropical island if I didn't learn. haha So you're not free to escape anywhere... hehehe

Man I need to get my wife a bike. She used to have a Shadow but hated riding on the CA freeways. I need to get her out and ummmm dirty :o

I bet she would be hooked. /me formulates his eveeel plan

OH .. Hello there! Nice to have another cool chick, on another cool bike in the club. Did you ever get that plate??

Sorry Brian, looks like no more spooning at our favorite summits. :o:blink:

Hope to see ya out ridding soon Kim. I might have a TTR 230 for Jess too, maybe a OW trip is in order soon.

See Ya

BC

Welcome, I have seen more ladies in the past month ridding in this club, even on the race tracks around here. Im sure that you will fit in.

welcome to the site....isnt it cool that there is a new member introduction thread where most everyone greets us n00bies