freeride619

what do you guys think?

Does Eddie's dad know you? Sending Eddie out to ride dirtbikes with YOU is dangerous ;)

In a good way

... so... you think the KTM runs, then?

Haha, Yeah me and eddie have been friends since we were like 8 or 9.

He seems to think it will. Just got back from motorworld with the parts and our other, more knowledgable friend is helping him out. We'll see soon enough.

You guys will have it up and running in no time and he'll have a blast on it in the green sticker areas. Most bikes are pretty straight forward and two strokes are the easier of the two to work on.

I wish I didn't click the first link because I really want that XR250L :) . I can almost afford it too and would be easier to build some confidence on over the 650. Hrmm...decision time...maybe I'll get it next year :unsure:

You guys will have it up and running in no time and he'll have a blast on it in the green sticker areas. Most bikes are pretty straight forward and two strokes are the easier of the two to work on.

I wish I didn't click the first link because I really want that XR250L :) . I can almost afford it too and would be easier to build some confidence on over the 650. Hrmm...decision time...maybe I'll get it next year :unsure:

If you like XRs a 650 and a 250 would make a nice two bike quiver. :blink:

Haha, Yeah me and eddie have been friends since we were like 8 or 9.

He seems to think it will. Just got back from motorworld with the parts and our other, more knowledgable friend is helping him out. We'll see soon enough.

I actually did it by my self. All i needed was some oil, spark plugs, clean the carb, and clean air filter. I got everything set right now but im glad i got a bike. Great gift also.

Just got back from motorworld with the parts and our other, more knowledgable friend is helping him out. We'll see soon enough.......I actually did it by my self. All i needed was some oil, spark plugs, clean the carb, and clean air filter. I got everything set right now but im glad i got a bike. Great gift also.

Nice find.....even better "gift".......AWESOME bike.....I miss my 2 smokers..........4 strokers are no match for the 2 stroke "fun factor" with their heavier weight and boring/linear power delivery.....that said, I'm old/fat/lazy.......I want the magic button, street plate, range, etc. that comes with a 4 stroke mount........so now I ride a WR250R and wring its neck as if I was on a 125 two smoker :lol::lol:

Just got back from motorworld with the parts and our other, more knowledgable friend is helping him out. We'll see soon enough.......I actually did it by my self. All i needed was some oil, spark plugs, clean the carb, and clean air filter. I got everything set right now but im glad i got a bike. Great gift also.

Nice find.....even better "gift".......AWESOME bike.....I miss my 2 smokers..........4 strokers are no match for the 2 stroke "fun factor" with their heavier weight and boring/linear power delivery.....that said, I'm old/fat/lazy.......I want the magic button, street plate, range, etc. that comes with a 4 stroke mount........so now I ride a WR250R and wring its neck as if I was on a 125 two smoker :lol::lol:

yeah i can see how you would like the 4 strokes but you cant beat the power of a 2 stroke. They might be a little more maintinance but there great bikes all around.

I know 7 seasoned, respectable, fairly competent riders who all own 2 bikes - one being a KTM 2 stroke. We all have PIG BIKES to (licensed) but will pull the KTM outa the garage first cause it's just a blast to ride a KTM 2 stroke. CONGRATULATIONS on getting your 300.

I used to have a KTM EXC250 two stroke as well. Bad times has forced me to sell it, though. At least I have the KDX220 still. :lol:

I used to have a KTM EXC250 two stroke as well. Bad times has forced me to sell it, though. At least I have the KDX220 still. :lol:

Your KTM is being lovingly thrashed by my buddy Mark and he loves riding that bike and brought it to Utah twice last year.

It's a 2000.

That s a great bike and has the updated needle in the shock but needs the fork revalved as it deflects pretty badly. Check KTM talk for jetting. Ozzy has a parts bike that hasn't been picked clean yet( it's a 2000 300).

Let me know if you need any parts IE forks, shock, just rebuilt by pc, plus a lot of other stuff

Let me know if you need any parts IE forks, shock, just rebuilt by pc, plus a lot of other stuff

Sweet man thanks. So far the forks and shocks have been plush and working great.