06z

Another Newbe here!

Hello SDAR members,

I live in north county and am looking for a fun group to ride with. I moved here a little over a year ago and just got a real dirt bike agian, "dual sport". What type of riding do you have down here? I do like everything from some single track to dessert. Thank you in advance!! Mark

You couldn't have landed in a better spot. Welcome aboard! Look thru the ride reports and you'll see all types of terrain covered by this group.

I've just been around this site for about a year and covered a lot of ground I would have never seen.

See ya on the trail!

We have plenty of good rides including dez and mountain, singletrack and fire road, some road rides, plus our way cool annual Desert Dash. Plenty of stuff and people always posting rides. Hope to see you on a ride soon.

I will keep an eye on the ride sections. It is always fun meeting new people and riding in new places.

Welcome! I just joined recently, and it's alot of fun. Watch out for fakename, he'll steal your birthday presents.

.......just got a real dirt bike agian......

Welcome. :o .......what are you riding? :lol: .......do you have a street license plate or a green/red sticker? :ph34r::rolleyes:

welcome mark, lots of activity here, lots or rides, and lots of entertaining reading in between..

Welcome. :) .......what are you riding? :huh: .......do you have a street license plate or a green/red sticker? :blink::unsure:

I have 2 bikes. A ktm 950 SE and a Husaberg fe 570. Both are plated.

Welcome. :) .......what are you riding? :huh: .......do you have a street license plate or a green/red sticker? :blink::unsure:

That's a sweet/power packed line-up!

Welcome Mark. I joined in July and already have seen allot of cool trails and things I never would have. Great group of people. Like Ken said, check out the ride reports. There is just about everything you'd ever want out here, one way or another. .... :unsure:

Welcome. :o .......what are you riding? :lol: .......do you have a street license plate or a green/red sticker? <_<B)

That's a sweet/power packed line-up!

I like power! ;)

Welcome Mark. I joined in July and already have seen allot of cool trails and things I never would have. Great group of people. Like Ken said, check out the ride reports. There is just about everything you'd ever want out here, one way or another. .... B)

I will keep an eye on the rides as I want to ride next Saturday. Thanks

Nice to have another North County guy in the group. I guess we will have to have a get together at my shop again one of these days, to meet all the new guys. I will try to have another maintenance day before the desert dash. B) Ken

Nice to have another North County guy in the group. I guess we will have to have a get together at my shop again one of these days, to meet all the new guys. I will try to have another maintenance day before the desert dash. :unsure: Ken

What is the name of your shop?

Welcome, don't ride like BikeSlut, don't fall like Strega.

Oh, and before somebody types t, don't sing like me.

Other than that, you'll have a great time.

Just so you know, FakeName is a big meanie jerk, and don't ride like Bikeslut.

Welcome!!!

** EDIT **

Black is a color

Black is a color

especially when it's your foot, oh, and your leg, & ribs.....

Had to take it. Welcome again!

especially when it's your foot, oh, and your leg, & ribs.....

And don't forget...your eyeballs.....