BC330

Making a move.

Well after a long drawn out decision making process( A.D.H.D.) :blink: I have signed on with the folks down at Motoworld of El Cajon. I will be working in the service sector, and want to extend the " Olive Branch" to all of my favorite SDAR peeps. Please feel free to contact me there after the first on the year.

I hope to bring a great amount of energy, and experiance to their service department. I hope to see some of you there in the future, and thanks to all of you who have helped to support me and my family while working in Ramona.

Thanks Again for all your support, I will continue to convey our misssion as dualsporters as I take on my next challange.

Brent Coleman

I have signed on with the folks down at Motoworld of El Cajon. I will be working in the service sector

Does this mean I won't catch so much sh*t about my girl bike since you will now be servicing Yamahas in addition to KTMs? :blink::lol:

Thanks for all the help in the past and good luck in your new position!

Brent, good luck with your change.

Guess I'll see you more since Motoworld is closer.

They are also sponsoring the Desert Dash, and we may get a SDAR discount from them in the future.

Best of luck in your new adventure! I understand the commute thing all too well.

Since I have Yamaha's, I'll see you more. I guess there's a downside (for you) to everything.....

Who will be taking your place at AAKTM? :blink:

Hummmm... Maybe you if you are looking. You should talk to RJ either way. I am sure he will be looking for some help after the start of the year.

Crawdaddy- yah you will get just as much crap for your blues bike :lol:

Once again, I do thank all of you for your business and I hope we can continue to ride and bench race in the future together. This new position will allow more time for me to commit to bigger rides, as well as desert weekends!

BC

that's my shop, Brent... I don't go in for service much, but buy a lot of tubes...

maybe I'll see you in there

Brent,

Good Luck with the transition.

Tim seems to be doing most/all of the KTM work. Will that be your gig, or will you branch out to Blue & Red?

Dave

Brent,

Good Luck with the transition.

Tim seems to be doing most/all of the KTM work. Will that be your gig, or will you branch out to Blue & Red?

Dave

[/quote

I am versed in all brands and colors. But will not be working as a tech, Rather a service advisor. So If you need help just give me a jingle. I have worked in the past with all but one of the techs there, so the transition should be seemless, or so I hope. B)

Sorry to see you go my friend. I may stop in to see you some time but i am part of the All American family and will continue to support my home team. I know you know this but i am still sad to see you go, we had alot of good times around the place and i for one will miss them.

Brent,

I will probably keep getting the KTM stuff from RJ but I do have a Yamaha Raptor that I bought at Motoworld. Once you get in there I may bring it in. Pretty soon you can ask for a big raise due to all the business you bring in. Thanks for all the times that you brought parts down the hill for me :huh:

I just want to say thank you to all my SDAR friends. You all have been very supportive in my move and I have seen a few of you stroll through recently. I really appreciate all you input and suggestions to make a possitive change to a department that needed help. I ( we ) at MW are working very hard to make changes that make a differance. I have worked in the industrie for almost 14 years, and feel more at home now then ever before. All of you and your families, as well as my love of two wheels is what makes me continue to put all my effort into a field that is far from lucritive. I trully love what I do and also love all of you. Thanks Again

Brent

Now that I have got all that out .....lets go ride!