Went riding with a lady friend the last 2 Sundays........

That's her GSXR600, not mine.......we rode 2 up on her bike because she had a slight injury and wasn't ready to ride her bike herself.

05-17-09-671.jpg

05-17-09-672.jpg

05-17-09-673.jpg

Fun on 94 east....she said, "I didn't know my bike could do that", even though she's taken a track course :lol:

Where do those guys hang out mostly? I went for a cruz a few weeks back looking for them, but never did see em. cool picks! I am heading to their site now! :lol:

He sits in different corners over the weekend, he has a white van with Highway 94 Photo on it.

He takes hundreds of photos over the weekend.....you check on his site by month and date.

Since I posted his photos, I'm going to purchase them.

We've bought about 4 pics so far from Charles. I like the backdrop where he shoots from... RHRs were out there last Sunday, but most of them had caught up to an ice-cream truck (or what-not) and were all in poor form for getting their pic taken... We were hanging back with another rider...

05-17-09-104.jpg

I like to see the pics of 2UP bikes. 9 times out of 10 the passenger is waving at the photog... I like to see a pillion looking over the inside shoulder and looking into the curve like the rider... :)

Good show Rad!! (and mystery passenger... :lol: )

Craig, if he sits in the same corner often, as you mentioned and as your photo looks like the same spot, He was sitting in a corner, a few corners up (going east) from the Tecate Turnoff.

RHRs were out there last Sunday, but most of them had caught up to an ice-cream truck (or what-not) and were all in poor form for getting their pic taken..........We were hanging back with another rider...

My X-Gal Pal, Christine (pictured on her 93' ZX6), wouldn't be too happy to hear you say you were "hanging back" / waiting on her because she couldn't keep up with.........wait for it.......... an ice cream truck! B):lol::):):)

Craig, if he sits in the same corner often, as you mentioned and as your photo looks like the same spot, He was sitting in a corner, a few corners up (going east) from the Tecate Turnoff.

Yep. Often here (at least he parks there)

I like to see the pics of 2UP bikes. 9 times out of 10 the passenger is waving at the photog... I like to see a pillion looking over the inside shoulder and looking into the curve like the rider... :lol:

I thought about doing something like this before the internet, up on Palomar. Not only impractical at the time (I would have had to post proofs, get orders on paper, etc) but got spooked by the liability.

I'm pretty confident those that know there's a photographer around may push harder, and may fall. Would not look forward to the letter from their attorney.

... because she didn't pass on a double-yellow just to catch up to an Ice Cream truck...

fixed... :lol:

I can't help it if we were riding behind someone who actually has some fun in the twisties... :)

I'm pretty confident those that know there's a photographer around may push harder, and may fall. Would not look forward to the letter from their attorney.

They do crash... but those types of folks often crash unprompted too. It may even out too, making some people ride more for form (and more cautiously since they want a good line in the shot, and don't want to be a faceplant on the WWW)

Check out the photog from Deals Gap: www.killboy.com

Craig, I looked at your Forum posts about the Red Hot Riders ride, and you bragged for a moment about Lisa's form on the back of your bike, in your words....."YUM".

Does that mean I can give Kelly a "YUM" for her form on the back with me ? :lol::)

Craig, I looked at your Forum posts about the Red Hot Riders ride, and you mentioned Lisa's form on the back of your bike, in your words....."YUM".

Does that mean I can give Kelly a "YUM" for her form on the back with me ? :):)

I could speak candidly, but then you'd have to move this to Members Only Forums... :lol:

I could speak candidly, but then you'd have to move this to Members Only Forums... :lol:

:)B):)

... because she didn't pass on a double-yellow just to catch up to an Ice Cream truck...

fixed... :)

Smart move on her part.......she had an expensive "Double Yellow" experience with me up in the Sierras years ago.......she hammered around a bunch of cars coming down from the Mono Lake overlook.......suddenly I heard sirens behind me........I start to pull over and the police car blows right by me......he kept going chasing Christine as she continued on oblivious to the sirens/lights behind her (and you really can't communicate with a Chatterbox at ~80mph).......she finally pulled over.......then I snuck by using a motorhome as a screen so the officer didn't see me :lol: ......I headed up into Lee Vinning.....parked behind a bldg....striped off all my motorcycle gear.......then sat on the curb on the main drag waiting for Christine.......about 15 minutes later another officer came rolling through town very slowly as if he was looking for.......me! :) .........a half hour(?) later Christine rolls into town and we had a good chuckle about the second officer who showed up on the scene and was immediately sent off to "go find for the other guy"......that said, we BOTH got our share of speeding, etc. tickets when riding street bikes together......it sure was fun......but also expensive......I generally only speed OFF ROAD now and I've yet to see a double yellow painted in the dirt B):):)

Same trip.....June Lake 03'

ChristineJuneLake.jpg

You can go way back on the dates in the rick clemson files. Yes he stages the same place alot or if he moves I have overheard guys talking about getting ready to pose for a picture in that corner. He has pictures of people crashing even 2 up. He has been there for years. Rick Clemson is the guy missing one of his forearms and drives a black Scion.

A couple of months ago, actually on the way out to visit the gang at Desert Dash.

2-22SUN165.jpg

I have overheard guys talking about getting ready to pose for a picture in that corner. He has pictures of people crashing even 2 up.

Exactly.

Yes, the legal eagles call it an attractive nuisance.

The argument is that you're setting up a business on a public highway without permits or an insurance certificate co-naming the entire multitude of organizations that control the roads. On large-scale shoots, we have folks (producers) specifically responsible to acquire the right permits and traffic controls. It's something I could have gotten away with 30 years ago before owning a home, a business that has value (at least some times) and retirement accounts.

Just to successfully defend a lawsuit for something like that costs huge amounts of time and money. While my own insurance MIGHT help me, it would still be a big turmoil.

They will likely be fine- but I'm not that much of a gambler.

p

Oh- and look- most people don't buy the image anyway, they just send it to their buddies with the watermark intact, and nobody really cares.

Oh- and look- most people don't buy the image anyway, they just send it to their buddies with the watermark intact, and nobody really cares.

Yeah, drat all that free advertising.

94 is too far south for me on the one bike i have I think lol. It's so hard to get pictures of you while riding that I like what these guys do. I do think it encourages some people to push it but it also makes people not want to look like idiots

94 is too far south for me on the one bike i have I think lol. It's so hard to get pictures of you while riding that I like what these guys do. I do think it encourages some people to push it but it also makes people not want to look like idiots

cameras ALWAYS make people look like idiots... If I do something HALFWAY fun on a bike (jump, step out the back, wheelie, etc.) and somebody says "do that again, I want to take a picture!"... Uh... no... I have seen you tube

Yeah, drat all that free advertising.

That's a point!

Of course, the last time I went to buy a $10,000 camera for my business, I told them that I didn't have the money, but I had a lot of free advertising.

Didn't help.