Hi, I just joined the board after lurking for a few months and hope to get in some fun rides with you guys. Reading the posts it seems like alot of good people here. A little about me... I am 52, live in Lemon Grove, and ride a DRZ 400S. Over the years i have had a lot of different bikes and i started rideing when i was 12. So.... I am still learning! I should be in the Idylwild area Sat and Sun 5/16 and 17 and would love to do some riding with anyone for a few hours. Did i mention the DRZ is stock, gear up for the highway and the deathwings look like racing slicks...( in other words, easy slow ride)I will post on the informal rides fourm also.

Looking forward to new freinds and great riding.

Terry

Hey Terry, Welcome....lots of great people here. I'm pretty new also, just a month or so....it's been great, and all the help you need...deb

Terry, welcome to the group. Look forward to riding with you (after you get different tires :) ). Ken

Welcome Terry, I pretty new here also. I have been pretty active on the forum and now that I have a new to me bike more active on rides. I would like to know what other kind of bikes you have rode, like when you were 12 though teens. Maybe a Hodaka? Again welcome your in with a great group.

Kelly

another new friend!!!!

this site ROCKS!!! welcome to the fun!! the people are GREAT, and VERY friendly....VERY

look forward to seeing you in the dirt!

Blind :blink: almost mended from his "fun".

Yes I had a hodaka 90, chrome tank and all. I have had or rode alot of bikes over the years. Grilia (MS) 106, Montesta 175, Hodaka 90, 125, CZ 400, 250 Husky, Suk. RM 125, TM 250. Kaw. 100, 250 F11, kx 250, gpz 550, Yam. yz125, dt250, dt360, Yam 400 street ? Bridgestone 175, Yam. rd350, Suk. gt750, Honda sl 125, sl 350, xl 250, cm 400, cb450, crb 600 ,cb750, suk. drz400s. Sure there, more i have forgoten but you get the idea.

Welcome youngster! Glad to have ya!! Hope to see ya on a ride sometime soon!

Welcome to the group. I'm in Lemon Grove also and used to own a DRZ, I have some stuff you might want. I'll send you my phone # and you can give me a ring. See ya on the trail.

Yes I had a hodaka 90, chrome tank and all. I have had or rode alot of bikes over the years. Grilia (MS) 106, Montesta 175, Hodaka 90, 125, CZ 400, 250 Husky, Suk. RM 125, TM 250. Kaw. 100, 250 F11, kx 250, gpz 550, Yam. yz125, dt250, dt360, Yam 400 street ? Bridgestone 175, Yam. rd350, Suk. gt750, Honda sl 125, sl 350, xl 250, cm 400, cb450, crb 600 ,cb750, suk. drz400s. Sure there, more i have forgoten but you get the idea.

I'm sorry, you must have had at least 30 motorcycles to be a member, and you're sadly short at least three. Sooo.....

Welcome! I'm just behind you on the age thing but WAY behind on the bike stats......

Had nothin' but fun here & I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks to ride with.

Yes I had a hod aka 90, chrome tank and all. I have had or rode alto of bikes over the years. Gr ilia (MS) 106, Montesa 175, Hod aka 90, 125, CZ 400, 250 Husky, Suki. RM 125, TM 250. Kaw. 100, 250 F, KC 250, GP 550, Yam. Z, TD, TD, Yam 400 street ? Bridgestone 175, Yam. RD, Suki. gt, Honda Sl 125, Sl350, XL 250, cm 400, CB, cbr 600 ,CB, Suki. Drz400s. Sure there, more i have forgotten but you get the idea.

I'm sorry, you must have had at least 30 motorcycles to be a member, and you're sadly short at least three. Sooo.....

I am working on it but the better half is slowing me down. Those KTM 520 are making me drool!

I am working on it but the better half is slowing me down. Those KTM 520 are making me drool!

Welcome! Just remember nobody listens to fakename (or me).

If the KTM 520 gets you going you should look at the Beta, RFS engine with a real suspension, and less expensive also!

If the KTM 520 gets you going you should look at the Beta, RFS engine with a real suspension, and less expensive also!

That will come in handy, if you ever decide to actually ride it. :unsure:;) ;) B)

Welcome Terry,

I have been here for a little while, mostly just for information and riding buddies. Great network of good people. I look forward to seeing you on a ride (maybe on a KTM ):ph34r:

See ya on the trail

BC