Strega

SDAR Gestapo uncovered this today...

LAS VEGAS - The San Diego Adventure Riders "Desert Gestapo" uncovered this terrifying image today in Clark County, Nevada. While out on a 'routine' investigation, this photo was captured of a well known SDAR member's motorcycle as it sat in the back of a Blue Dodge 2500 truck at the Flamingo on the Vegas Strip. Our community understands that we are all individuals, and we want all our members to feel free to express themselves freely, even if that means dressing your bike up with a basket, tassels, spinners, and other frilly accessories. An annonymyous tip suggested that no children's bicycles were harmed in this act of self expression. At this time we are unable to reach this member for comment. -DG

* DISCLAIMER *

If you have a weak heart, are pregnant, or have high blood pressure, I suggest that you DO NOT scroll down to view this image. It very well could be damaging to both your mental, and physical self.

cdaddyvegas01.jpg

Your right, that is hideous. Orange is a revolting color for a motorcycle, I almost lost my lunch :lol::o . Ken

Your right, that is hideous. Orange is a revolting color for a motorcycle, I almost lost my lunch :lol::o . Ken

Best reply ever.

Long rides, by yourself, in the desert can bring about change in even the best of us.

LAS VEGAS - The San Diego Adventure Riders "Desert Gestapo" uncovered this terrifying image today in Clark County, Nevada. While out on a 'routine' investigation, this photo was captured of a well known SDAR member's motorcycle as it sat in the back of a Blue Dodge 2500 truck at the Flamingo on the Vegas Strip. Our community understands that we are all individuals, and we want all our members to feel free to express themselves freely, even if that means dressing your bike up with a basket, tassels, spinners, and other frilly accessories. An annonymyous tip suggested that no children's bicycles were harmed in this act of self expression. At this time we are unable to reach this member for comment. -DG

Turns out a certain "Trophyhunter" was in Vegas on business today and he was able to track my bike down at the Flamingo parking lot with a little help from the man in black (Strega)........imagine my suprise when I walked out to the truck after my meeting today.......this is what I found :o:):lol::lol:

100_1283.jpg

100_1284.jpg

There was a note on the window that read, "Nice bike, call this number for a free drink"......huh B):):) ..........then I flipped over the card and saw I'd been had by Ken (AKA - Trophyhunter) :lol::lol:

This is by far one of the cleanest and funniest pranks so far and no one harmed and a couple of our outstanding members involved.

Not funny Joilet, you will see the wrath of my Terra Flex at the dash. The color orange. :)

Twinkle Toes "your new name",

One good all day ride can lead to this self expression. Embrace it. Don't try to blame anyone else.

We expect to see you riding with your new found "inner child" fully expressed. I just hot glued my basket on. I'll join you.

Beezzz

Turns out a certain "Trophyhunter" was in Vegas on business today

On business,,, uh huh,,, thats what they all say

I would like to thank my work partner, Jim, for putting up with me in between tracking down witnesses. I HAD to get this done!! ....and we found everyone we needed to talk to.

Not to be forgotten, my accomplice with a few probing text messages .......Strega :)

Successful trip & Chris was very cordial on the phone. Kinda perplexed, but cordial. :)