*update of order*

Just got an email from Bikeslut- he must be on his DingleBerry and unable to post, so:

Black long-sleeve t-shirts beautifully emblazoned with the Stregalicious X-Plane logo may be available for $9.00 each. But we need a minimum order of 10. I assume there will be various sizes available, but we'll need to wait for Bob to confirm.

I'll kick off the sale by taking one in xxl for me- who's next?

M-n2tm

L- Humpty, Zen, Trophy, and n2tm

XL- slut, Joliet, Joliet, Craw, Erick, Erick, strega.strega,dirty, KLRoger, Shock, , and tlking

XXL- fake name, Blonde, schwinn, boat

1 XL Please - thanks (I'd really like two but Kathy groans everytime I add a new T-Shirt to the pile B) )

in the spirit of full disclosure:

My artwork spec was too small for his taste... The logo on the back is now 12 3/4" on the back and the pec letters are 4" wide

I'll give everybody a day or two for size confirmation, then place the order... He is providing the layout for free. If we want more shirts for future rides, I will ensure he is paid

Does anyone have any concerns about the shirt? I dont want anybody to feel like they didn't get their $10 worth. Z

When it is all said and done, the price will likely be less.

Anybody that didn't go on the ride is still welcome to buy one...

Randy; I think I already got your sign-off, but pm me if you have concerns.

I'd prefer short sleeve B) But don't base the order on my tastes, hehe.

$10 or so for a long sleeve?!!?!?!?....heckovadeal!!!!

riding shirt, mechanic shirt...all around "doin' stuff" shirt...it's...

VERSASHIRT!!!(*hmm, i LIKE that....(*get Billy Mays on the horn PRONTO!!!!)

thanksBS!!!!(*btw, i do "hear" Dynomutt when i write that....hope you appreciate the humor...fn?? anyone????)B)

welp, off to TVZombieland...

Blind B)

P.S. short shirt....scissors??? duh?!?!?! B)

Does anyone have any concerns about the shirt? I dont want anybody to feel like they didn't get their $10 worth. Z

When it is all said and done, the price will likely be less.

Anybody that didn't go on the ride is still welcome to buy one...

Huh, I was there in sprit and watched my keyboard daily. So can I get an XL? Please, please, please?

p.s. where do I send the money?

Ahhh the memories.

Would like to order an XXL. Thanks Bikeslut.

Visa, M/C, Am Ex, Check. There's always cash???

I'd prefer short sleeve B) But don't base the order on my tastes, hehe.

Not to be a contrarian but where I ride a lot in Arizona and Utah sun and wind burn is an issue. I like long sleeves for riding. Elbow pads would be nice too but that may be a bit too much to expect for $10.

Don

Im with KL Roger on this one. I was keyboarding my way thru the ride

1 XXL please

bump!

the more shirts, the better the price... it is $80 for the printing, so the more shirts we get, that 80 gets divided more ways... if I understand that correctly.

For all you web-riders, this will be a shirt to remember the ride that your club did, and you may do in the future...

I was fine with a white short sleeve, but a long sleeve has it's advantages as well. I will be asking if jersey type shirts are available for custom work... THAT would be way cool. I know some companies that do it with short sleeve bicycle jerseys, but i'm still new to this motorcycle world.

sorry; no cards... I'm sure the T shirt maker could deal in credit, but I have no way to do that.

sorry; no cards... I'm sure the T shirt maker could deal in credit, but I have no way to do that.

Paypal?

Paypal?

No- but I can deliver it to your house... if no cash is a deal breaker for anybody, I'll just pay for it myself... it was a good ride, and, as they said in stripes... "one of these guys may save your life someday"

So I can just pay it...

(the following line is "or maybe we won't")

Paypal?

No- but I can deliver it to your house... if no cash is a deal breaker for anybody, I'll just pay for it myself... it was a good ride, and, as they said in stripes... "one of these guys may save your life someday"

So I can just pay it...

What is the time frame on this? When would you like to see the cash? When do you expect to have the shirts in hand? Perhaps we can mail you the cash and you can deliver to shirts to the dash, if that works in with your time frame. Let me know what will work best for you. Ken

Paypal?

So I can just pay it...

What is the time frame on this? When would you like to see the cash? When do you expect to have the shirts in hand? Perhaps we can mail you the cash and you can deliver to shirts to the dash, if that works in with your time frame. Let me know what will work best for you. Ken

you ask more questions than my kids :lol:

I "don't do this" sort of thing... The cash is secondary; i want you guys to have the shirts... I'll update this thread when I know... if the rest of the xplane riders will say "no" if they dont want one, I can order a little sooner... ive been waiting for them a bit.

I see no reason I can't have them by the dash... but..."I don't do this", so what do i know