pyro

Get Back On That Horse And Ride It !

Hi all. Remember me? :D I've been off the wagon for a while, but I was finally ready to get back on my horse and ride it this weekend! I got new tires, new brakes and a brand new outlook. I went out and did a little dirt riding yesterday and today just to see if I still remembered how. Thanks to you guys and gals I know lots of trails now, so I went out to visit a few of my old local favorites.

Over 30k on the green horse. It's running stronger than ever except for broken speedo, fading plastics, beach area rust, and the right front shock started spewing some sauce today. :D

1208_moto_web_006.jpg

The weather was crisp and the views were amazing.

1208_moto_web_001.jpg

You could see snow on the far off peaks from otay.

1208_moto_web_002.jpg

There was a cool crew of tw200 riders with old school adventure stories to tell.

1208_moto_web_009.jpg

It was perfect conditions the next day too.

1208_moto_web_017.jpg

There were lots of frozen puddles and I smashed through all of them (except this one).

1208_moto_web_011.jpg

1208_moto_web_014.jpg

1208_moto_web_019.jpg

I found this really cool sign somewhere along the way :D

1208_moto_web_018.jpg

Our tax dollars at work: They are making a whole new fence to replace the old one.

It is higher and cooler looking, but it still seems to have the same problems that the last one had.

1208_moto_web_022.jpg

It was a really fun weekend and it was great to be back in the saddle again.

I look forward to seeing ya'll soon on a local ride near you.

1208_moto_web_012.jpg

Ride On Amigos! :D

Welcome back Troy! I just bought an 04 KLR with low miles. Too bad I tacoed the rear rim today at OWells. :D

Looks like you went all over the place and had a lot of fun! Glad to see you back on the board. :D

we missed you Troy! We even had a thread about it...

Some people said there's a women to blame...

I thought it was that you needed new tires and brakes :D

we missed you Troy! We even had a thread about it...

Some people said there's a women to blame...

But he knows, it's his own damn fault....... :D:P;):)

Troy, glad to hear from you again. Let's go ridin'...I think you can see, you've been missed !!

infamous Pyro, back....

having been here since your departure, i am glad you are back to continue your adventures.

nice to see the machine, read quite a bit about it.

Blind ;)

Thanks so much SDAR homies. It is great to hear from all of you! You really missed me?? B)

Instead of doing a bunch of different replys, I'm going to streamline the process and reply to all of you in a series starting from the top:

==> Hellz ya Cardiff, that trail was prime time and I was the only person on it that morning or possibly all day!

==> That's one of the safest bets you could ever make Sandiegoland :)

==> KIP, you taco'd the rim already? Dawg, u can't ride your KLR likes it's a KTM ! hahaahahahah B)

==> Nice to be back Dirt Dame. I can see you've been riding like crazy as usual ! :D

==> Wow bikeslut I really had my own thread? Don't play with my emotions like that man. :P

==> Of coarse it's my fault RAD, and if not, then I fault the gods! :lol:

==> Yo I know you aint talkin' bout my mama Guns! Don't make me ride this green bike up your *** :(

==> Glad to meet you Blind. Amazing the member numbers are in the thousands now! SDAR is going ballistic! So you've heard a few stories about me? All bad hopefully right?? :lol:

==> Thanks Hondapilot, nice to see you amigo. Let's do an oldschool fiesta island to where ever loop shake down soon :lol:

==> I am looking forward to riding with you again Husky. Fun times ahead for sure! :)

==> Crawdaddy you are the man! Cheers! :D

And Happy New Year to all SDAR ! ! ! !

Let's make 2009 our best year ever !

Sincerely,

pyro

==> Of coarse it's my fault RAD, and if not, then I fault the gods! :lol:

Sincerely,

pyro

Troy, I was continuing the words to the song Margaritaville, in the post before mine B)

==> Wow bikeslut I really had my own thread? Don't play with my emotions like that man. B)

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...ost&p=33980

HOLY COW A SONG AND EVERYTHING ?!@!?>?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm bustin' it out karaoke style you all ROCK!

By the way everything you said in the song is absolutely true, I Admit It !!

mawAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH