Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Christmas, how was yours?

So did everybody have a good Christmas? What did you do? Did Santa bring you anything? Anybody go riding?

Well I went to Santee to visit my wifes family and they gave me a bunch of "stuff" things I do not really need. But I really enjoyed their company :blink: . Then I came home to Descanso and I watched hundreds upon hundreds of cars make their way up to Cuyamaca and Julian to play in snow in rainy cold conditions. So much traffic, you could not pay me to sit in gridlock to get into Julian. To do what? Stand in a long line to get a slice of pie made with apples that are grown in Washington. No way! In any case, most everybody had the same idea. I hope my mom buys me moto boots in the near future :angry:

Woke up at 7AM jumped in the shower put on the uniform and went for breakfast. After breakfast jumped in a cab and listened to Mexican Christmas carols all the way to the airport. Flew a couple to Key West for their wedding. While in Key West we went to a local Tiki Lounge and had a dolphin sandwich. Yes kids, I ate Flipper and he was tasty! After that jumped back in the plane and flew to Miami. Now back in the hotel, just finished dinner and looking to go to bed. Merry Crimmus to all y'all.

While in Key West we went to a local Tiki Lounge and had a dolphin sandwich.

That actually sounds like a pretty fun day! I believe in that part of the world they call Dorado, or Mahi Mahi, Dolphin so I dont think its actually flipper that you ate.

I got to sleep in this morning and didnt have all the family over until around 4. We had the traditional present thing and a big ham dinner and now my house is trashed and eveyone is happy! I just now snuck out to the garage and grabbed a beer and slid into my office to check on the weather forcast and of course, check in with my surrogate family, SDAR! (I did mangage to find time to watch the Lakers take the Celtics on Tv today,,, oh yeah!)

The madness is over, the motorhome and trailer are packed, I'm just waiting until the morning to head out to the Dez and spend a week of what looks like, perfect conditions!!!

See Ya'll next year!

I ate Flipper and he was tasty!

Murderer!!! Where is green peace when you need them?

Woke up at 7AM jumped in the shower put on the uniform.

So Jon, anything new on that uniform?

Family, family and more family. Last night with my kids & their kids. Today with the wife's side.

Garmin 60 CSX, cables, software, mount, hardwire kits for 2 bikes, :angry:

Out to SS first thing in the AM for two days. Willing to feed, hydrate & pitstop those who wander my way.

Merry Christmas to all

My Christmas was a fine one.

My Father in law (WW2 Vet) is home after 2 weeks in the hospital including 8 days in intensive care following quadruple bypass surgery.

I was so damn worried he wasn't going to make it home for christmas, or at make it home at all.

Christmas is all about family & friends, everything else is secondary.

On Graves - worked the first 7 hrs of x-mas and the last hour of x-mas. Slipped in some sleep and a family dinner between work.

Went up to Big Bear for a few days to check out the cold and the snow, then came back here where the weather is sane.