Strega

New Years Weekend

There's a truck race at Plaster City, and I know of quite a few people headed out that direction. I haven't made any solid plans due to the status of my foot. I'm taking it easy as I don't wanna get back on it too early and hurt it more. :lol: Damn this is annoying not being able to ride when you want to. Oh well, I guess Jenny gets to spend more time with me, I'm not sure if she's happy or sad about that just yet :lol:

So, what are you doing? Where are YOU going?

Florida to visit the Mother in Law. But the upside is that my wife and I are leaving Jesse with Grandma while we celebrate NY at some swanky hotel.

I'll be in my spot out at Ocotillo Wells. I'll leave the day after Christmas and stay probably tell the 2nd.

Bull Head City/Laughlin to spend NY Eve with Kathy's sister/husband (they have a vacation home over there)......*may* drop my toybox off in Glamis on the way out at Glamis Dunes Storage ($15/day for short term/secured storage) and hit the dunes on our way home the weekend of the 2nd-4th.....or not......we'll see.......no firm plans yet.....

I'll be in my spot out at Ocotillo Wells. I'll leave the day after Christmas and stay probably tell the 2nd.

Where is your spot? I usually meet up with my group on the dry lake bed just before the train tracks on Split mountain road starting the day after Xmas staying through New Years. But I will probably not stay with the group through the whole time.

Superstition on the dry lake bed on the west side of the road between mile marker 3 and 3.5, all the way out to the edge by the scrub brush. I've got a crate of fireworks to get rid of, good times. Maybe my exhaust won't fall apart on my Yamaha this time.

New years day is my birthday and I just put in PTO from christmas till the 5th so hopefully Ill get to ride

Where is your spot? I usually meet up with my group on the dry lake bed just before the train tracks on Split mountain road starting the day after Xmas staying through New Years. But I will probably not stay with the group through the whole time.

I set up camp East of Pole line road, up a canyon and in behind some dunes. If I get the spot I want its pretty secluded and hard to find. My cell works pretty good out there and my number is in the member section.

trying "not" to get a gig scheduled! Too many years of gigging til 1, have me turning down NY gigs unless they pay well.

I'm shooting for the desert for sure. My usual camping partners all seem to be going in different directions. Hopefully I'll get something together and get out there. Still a few weeks left to decide. Luckily the desert is a big place. Last minute plans are just fine.