paulmbowers

FakeName's Garage Project

This garage has gotta get fixed up. Just pulled permits(!) to fix and improve electrical and sheetrock. This is unacceptable:

0966.jpg

Wish me luck!

fn

it's all in the arranging.

shift some things here, move this there....whammo.

but ya got a few things going on in there....

and i see my nemesis is still front and center *shake fist at Torino* :)

but there's more room than you give it credit for, if that matters.

lemme know when i am gonna be lackey for the day.

Blind :D

AH HA! I am wise to your diabolic plan. You plan to take off the old 5/8" sheet rock and put in new 1/2" sheet rock and net yourself about 4.6 more cubic feet of storage space in the garage. A brilliant plan indeed, but now that the word is out, even common mortals (with a few thousand extra dollars for materials and a couple weeks to spend working in their garage) (where local building code alows for 1/2" rock) can also have a slightly larger garage :):D:D:D .

Don't forget to permit the stairs, so you can see what is in the top drawers of that Jinormus tool box. :D:D

Good luck with the project, don't forget the after pictures. :D Ken

it's so... so... un-fake-name-like :)

I am both astounded by your candid expose of your "closet" and the closet itself... it makes you seem... what's the word??

human... that's it

Makes me feel a bit better about my garage, although I started with something similar to that a few weeks ago.

it's so... so... un-fake-name-like :blink:

I am both astounded by your candid expose of your "closet" and the closet itself... it makes you seem... what's the word??

human... that's it

Ah, that's my plan.

Shame is an excellent motivator.

It was done originally with 1/2, and I'm considering 5/8. Place is too roomy.

More lights are in the plan. But it already has two 8' twin-tube fixtures, plus four more 4' fixtures. It's a lot.

like a feather. floats where ever ya need it! :blink:

one finger move.

easy peasy, lemon squeezy. :lol:

Blind B) all 10 fingers still attached....i'll use this one *up he goes* for Torino, my nemesis.

P.S. November is done, gone, see ya.....damn i needed that month to end.

Hey FN, when you get done with yours, you can come over and fix mine. :) (but I think my garage needs to be torn down and started over.... :angry2: )

post-174-1229041339_thumb.jpg

This is my garage project. New tool box. Costco closeout. Noticed fakename has the same. Never had the privilege of having my own garage, or tool box. Loving it!

Well, my friend, no. My box is a KTM exclusive super-austrian model. THey don't just sell it at any Costco, no sir. It's super-special. Not the distinctive logo. No ordinary box, this. Huh-uhhhh.

Costco. Sheesh.

0956arrow.jpg

Well, my friend, no. My box is a KTM exclusive super-austrian model. THey don't just sell it at any Costco, no sir. It's super-special. Not the distinctive logo. No ordinary box, this. Huh-uhhhh.

Costco. Sheesh.

0956arrow.jpg

tool box snob forum is needed;

ozzy- are you implying that fake names bike is really made by Sears???

Hhhmmm... I wonder if his car is really a hyundai, and if that was really his wife I met...

Is that really a KTM tool box? I thought my garage was messy....until I saw yours. :) Thanks for sharing and I will be waiting some high resolution before and after pictures. If it comes out good enough maybe you can hook up the extreme house makeover guys?? :)

extreme-makeover-300-032707.jpg