Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

calling all newbs

Welcome, nice to have another husky driver in the bunch. I have seen lots of your posts on the husky forums. Look forward to riding with you. :lol: Ken

I'm looking to do some ugly trail training, have been off the technicals lately, as long as someone is around and i am not alone i am ok, 08 Husky450 thx

I'm going to reserve a Uhaul trailer for this ride unless someone has an extra space on their truck or trailer.

ShocknAwe

IF I get a new tire on my trailer tomorrow, I'll have room for you... from Alpine... can you get a 2" receiver put on the Prius?

I just got a hauler as part of the XRL deal...

IF I get a new tire on my trailer tomorrow, I'll have room for you... from Alpine... can you get a 2" receiver put on the Prius?

Don't think so. I have a Civic Hybrid with a 1.25" receiver.

Don't think so. I have a Civic Hybrid with a 1.25" receiver.

well. if you can ride your bike to alpine, I can trailer you out with the kiddie parade

well. if you can ride your bike to alpine, I can trailer you out with the kiddie parade

Sold! I just need a bat time and location. My blackberry is (619) 756-5002. Thanks.

5 ish at 604 arnold way alpine... easy to miss... small driveway on the left; lots of mailboxes

I'll load the boys bikes on the truck, and the big bikes in the trailer

Hey BikeSlut, cool if I tag along? Tomorrow just opened up for me. I have room in my truck too if anyone still needs transportation ( coming from Ramona)

Hey BikeSlut, cool if I tag along? Tomorrow just opened up for me. I have room in my truck too if anyone still needs transportation ( coming from Ramona)

NO! Go find other people to ride with! :)

OK; I was just kidding... of course you are welcome Jeff! I will check the computer tonight before I crash; see if anybody needs last minute arrangements.

I posted my addy... assuming shock rides with me, we have room for one more non-KTM bike and one non-ktm rider :)

If anybody fits that description, feel free to show up...

ah... kidding again... leaving BY 515 Sunday a.m...

Alpine 5:15 am then. Damn thats early, maybe I'll just stay up tonight so I don't have to get up. :)

[ I will check the computer tonight before I crash;

Really? I thought you'd at least wait until we got there.

fn

Is 6 the final decided time? 7?

fn

I will be at lark at 6 or so. looks like paul2 will be with us. I'll have a cooler and some tools and a gas can. see ya'll there. red150 with a bunch of bikes. I will wait to crash until Paul 1 gets there

fn

I will be at lark at 6 or so. looks like paul2 will be with us. I'll have a cooler and some tools and a gas can. see ya'll there. red150 with a bunch of bikes. I will wait to crash until Paul 1 gets there

5am Paul2 meeting in Alpine on 02 KTM 400 EXC with a fresh set of front and back tread

nice talking to you guys, hope you all had a good ride. my crew was fairly large and we did some tight stuff and rocky things. i broke my chain (lost master link). got to ride some good bikes 07KTM400EXC and a 525 as well. R

Sorry I missed out on this one. I went fishing instead. I'll be at the next one oh wait thats the night ride and I got to work next weekend. :D Ok the next one after that. If it's not too hot or I'm too tired or (enter excuse here). :D

nice talking to you guys, hope you all had a good ride. my crew was fairly large and we did some tight stuff and rocky things. i broke my chain (lost master link). got to ride some good bikes 07KTM400EXC and a 525 as well. R

robertaccio was making up trails - good seeing u and ur crew - shocknawe

Always following pre-existing creative/challenging lines, scratches on the bike are like medals as long as they are not from hard get-offs!! The 400cc KTM is very mellow climber, easy to control and feels light. The SD trials club has left some killer tracks into those rock hills out at Lark/McCain, R

OK, I made it out to the "ride" but not until 8am. Just couldn't see getting up at 0'dark:30 for a ride on the weekend now that I'm back to being a working stiff. I met bikeslut and his kids in the parking area. Seems they got separated from the rest of the group that was riding. I met some of the rest of the group, shockin awe, fakename and sdlineman, I think it was (sorry if I got some of you wrong) after you came in on that ride.

In the meantime I met a guy from Denmark, Remus, that had come out by himself and decided to ride with him so he didn't have to ride alone. It was a good choice. He is riding the ISDE next month on the Trophy Team for his country. He rode the '04 and '06 ISDE too. Needless to say he is a very good rider and gave me quite the workout. I rode a lot harder than I had planned but it was good for me. We did three good rides for a total of 40 miles and I was pooped at the end. I had brought my trials bike and did a short ride after Remus left but was really too tired to do much so loaded up and headed for home.

It was nice to meet you guys that were there and I hope to ride with you next time.

fn

Next time wait until Paul 3 gets there before you go down. See you out there sometime. :lol:

looking forward to meeting you paul3. I managed to stay upright all day... my 9 year old cased a whoop and hurt his ankle... the A team took Morgan out for a ride, then I took them both home...

lark is always a lot of fun

How is his ankle doing? He didn't complain nearly as much as my son would have. Both of your kids rode really well, I was impressed.

I had a good time riding with both Pauls too, and thanks BikeSlut and FakeName(Paul 1?) for the free lessons.

Shock and Awe, how are the repairs coming?Amago is open until 5 on the weekdays if you are still interested.