Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

7th Annual Toys for Tots Event - This year with ADV/ DS Bikes

The organizers of this event have ask me to start spreading the word.

I am proud to say that the organizers of the " 7th Annual Toys for Tots Ride  " at Del Mar Racetrack have asked SDAR to be a part of the event this year in an effort to broaden their reach and make this event bigger and better. 

One big change this year will be the addition of another ride location. As well as the El Cajon ride to the Del Mar Racetrack, we are adding a North County ride as well. This gives much more coverage over the county and giving many more riders a chance to take part in the event.  The details of the event are being worked out. I will add the exact details as they are confirmed.  I am sure you will be seeing this around town and with much frequency in the future. 

We may need some volunteers. If you are so inclined to donate your time, please let me know.                                                 

If you think you know of a business that might want to donate, please let me know.

Please pass this along to everyone so this will be the biggest turnout they have ever had.

https://o6rider.wixsite.com/elcajonhogtoys4tots

• Like 1

Mike, this is great...an opportunity to help kids, a great event and the motorcycling community !