Badfish2

Hello from a new guy in El Cajon

Just wanted to say hello to all the SDAR folks. I've been lurking on this site for a while and I'm really interested in hooking up with you all on some local rides. Hope to meet you soon!

Welcome. I'm in El Cajon also (Fletcher Hills area) keep an eye on the boards and hook up on a ride or start one of your own. Great bunch of guys and gals here. My bikes in the shop right now but I'll be back in a couple weeks stronger then ever. :P

Welcome to the group! We are all off to a good riding season so far this year, keep checking in the informal who's going riding thread and find the ride that suits you.

I don't have to say it but I will.....There are a great bunch of People here who really know allot about the sport, I have learned quite a bit from many of them.

Good Times, great people and lotts of diversity here.

You'll be addicted after the first ride! :lol:

Welcome from another El Cajonian! Lots of great rides and people here. See you on the trail.

Welcome Badfish2 :o

I'm not an El Cajonian, but I do like to play with guns and it looks like you've got your share (and then some :lol: )

A few of us have talked about putting together a Ride-n-Shoot (LEGAL AREAS ONLY of course), maybe we'll talk a little more seriously.

Hope to ride with you soon :lol: