Crawdaddy

A labor of (moto) love

Spent last weekend pre-riding for an event I'm unable to discuss per new forum guidelines........contact me directly for more info........full slate of 37 riders heading out today........we'll be back next week after ~400 miles of smiles......

Anybody need a spare tube?

EEBB7EFD-2BE0-4872-969E-DD8DD17C0226_zps

Sometimes you need a cheater/aid to drop down into the bitchin' single track on the other side.......this sort of a drop-in prevents quads/Side X Sides from ruining the pristine single track on the other side....taking the riders down the ramp this year......

1E7F492E-1628-4320-BAB7-A61C4508915A_zps

A couple of wood screws broke so I had to improvise with rocks......

FD8EE89D-2926-4823-9291-3DCCA51B159C_zps

54E2DC20-8B16-4426-A74C-CFCA7828F08F_zps

Looks cool!

What would you say is the CORE of the ride? How high is the BAR set? All the way to 10?

14 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

What would you say is the CORE of the ride? How high is the BAR set? All the way to 10?

Paul...you are a creative dude! :coolio:

Wish I could have made it but after being gone last week I didn't want to push my luck with the boss. Post lots of pictures and a ride report I would think should be fine with the powers that be. 

CiD

On 9/29/2016 at 9:45 AM, Crawdaddy said:

54E2DC20-8B16-4426-A74C-CFCA7828F08F_zps

Huckin' off to the left of the ramp is an option, right?  Miles of smiles!  Next year!

15 hours ago, mtnmanseth said:

Huckin' off to the left of the ramp is an option, right?  Miles of smiles!  Next year!

~5' drop........I'd probably endo - Ha!.   It was put up mainly to help in the other direction.......you're certainly not jumping "up" from the wash........the only possibly avenue up is far left and it's pretty sketchy.......

See you at the Belly Up tomorrow night Mtn Man: