Suspenders

Nov 11-Ride Day - Dial in day - Rider training day - Dual sport friend

I plan on taking my 950 also should be funny to see the 3 big bikes on the kiddie track

I'm in, I'll bring my 950 SE and a 525. I'm interested in doing a few hot laps on each bike to see how the times compare.

CiD

Good that brings us to 17 riders and growing. Wonder how much it would take for Austin to build an old school TT track. Oval with a single jump. Just dreaming. He does have the room though.

Wonder how much it would take for Austin to build an old school TT track. Oval with a single jump. Just dreaming. He does have the room though.

You build it and I will also bring this

post-14772-0-98847100-1445620480_thumb.j

i'm going to work on my bikes next week. I haven't ridden the Aprilia in almost 2 years, but will see what it's going to take to get running and bring it too.

2012-05-07094914.jpg

Is there a set date yet?

I wasn't going to waste anyone's time bringing my drz400s but if guys are bringing ktm 950's to mess around on I might as well.

We are at 20 riders. Need 10 more folks!

Don't make me call you!

Lurking.

Is there a set date yet?

I wasn't going to waste anyone's time bringing my drz400s but if guys are bringing ktm 950's to mess around on I might as well.

those are fighting words rob.

and hell yeah u should bring your drz. November the 11th veterans day

George you should edit the title line or first sentence in your first post with date and time so people don't have to read threw the 2nd page to know about date I've had 2 people text me asking for more info.

Haha well I'm just sayin. ​

The only time Ive ever touched the clickers on my suspension was just hoping up and down on it sitting in my garage. Its just my wannabe dirt bike. I hit 10k miles the other day with just oil changes

Count me in

How do I edit it BP619 ? Looked all over the place.

sdhydro will put you on the list.

Your the 21st rider, keep them coming!

Looks like only someone with admin privileges can edit title line. But to edit your post make sure your loged in and go to your first post in bottom right corner of box click edit button. Next to report and multiquote. Maybe send pm to someone in charge see if they can change title

How do I edit it BP619 ? Looked all over the place.

Go to your First Post in this thread, find the Edit button on the bottom right of the post.

Then click Use Full Editor in the middle.

Then scroll up to the title of the thread and input the date 11-11-15 or however you prefer to write it.

Hope that helps.

Sweet thanks goofy never knew u could change title also

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a kid track there too? It's a holiday, so some people might have their kids that day.

Kiddie track reserved for 100hp+ ktms only. Just messing i think a couple people are bringing kids including george hopefully they dont run us all off the track, no fear, more skill and track time than us.