toddrh

Charger's Fans...post your support !

I hope that at least a few of you will be watching/listening to the Charger's/Indy game today..........

GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS !!!!

Already put the word out around the homestead......

"DON'T bother me between 10am - 1pm" :unsure::angry:

Go CHARGERS!!! :friends:<_<

Good on the Chargers for beating the Colts..... :angry:

But I will have a divided household next week <_< .....Mrs. Gunner is a die hard Bolts fan :fool:

As for me I was born and raised in New England :lol:

So we should have an interesting day here at my casa next weekend :unsure:

Again congrats to the Bolts fans.... :friends:

ap-image-808665fd-8bd2-4df3-8b1a-dd780d675099.jpg

I enjoyed watching that game, that last big hit was the highlight of the day!

Good on the Chargers for beating the Colts..... B)

But I will have a divided household next week :blink: .....Mrs. Gunner is a die hard Bolts fan :D

As for me I was born and raised in New England :P

So we should have an interesting day here at my casa next weekend :lol:

Well at least Mrs. Gunner is alright! As for Mr. Gunner...we are going to have to get his mind right. B)

KLRoger, Well at least Mrs. Gunner is alright! As for Mr. Gunner...we are going to have to get his mind right. :lol:

nfl-playoff-betting-picks-jacksonville-jaguars-at-new-england-patriots-01-12-08.jpg

I'm left handed so I'm already in my right mind :blink:

This should be fun!

Congrats again to the Chargers, I hope to see LT show his stuff next week! B)

It's the 2nd week in a row that the Chargers have won me $50 on the football pool! I may be more excited about that than I am about the win. A new set of Maxxis IT tires! WooHoo! :blink:

Oh yeah, go Chargers! :lol:

KLRoger, Well at least Mrs. Gunner is alright! As for Mr. Gunner...we are going to have to get his mind right. :lol:

nfl-playoff-betting-picks-jacksonville-jaguars-at-new-england-patriots-01-12-08.jpg

I'm left handed so I'm already in my right mind :blink:

This should be fun!

Congrats again to the Chargers, I hope to see LT show his stuff next week! B)

Hey Gunz,

my Wife is also from the East Coast!

I just got done buying her a ticket to the East coast to be with her family!

$250.00 from SD to Hartford, Fri to Monday. She actually is rooting for the Chargers(at least till she gets on the plane) but gets to be with family and friends and will have a blast NO matter what!

Go Chargers, B) though this will be a HUGE road to hoe!

Ron

Hey Ron :blink: My wife told me that she's not sure what'll bother her more.....The Pats winning or hearing me revert to my Boston accent when I get on the phone with my family back there :lol:

Time to go hop in tha "Caahh" and go to work B)

Championship games are unpredictable, I'm hoping for a good one!

Hey Ron :D My wife told me that she's not sure what'll bother her more.....The Pats winning or hearing me revert to my Boston accent when I get on the phone with my family back there :D

Time to go hop in tha "Caahh" and go to work :D

Championship games are unpredictable, I'm hoping for a good one!

My wife does the same friggin thing! What's the deal with that? We will be flying East and soon as the flight attendant says welcome to Haaartford, it starts. The ACCENT comes from nowhere, it used to freak me out! :D Its gotten to the point where its funny! :D She wanted me to go back East with her, is she NUTS? Loaded question, please don't answer it!

PS. I had to send her back East just in case she starts yelling and screaming for the Patriots,(she is divided) it could get a little ugly around the house.

Like I said before, the Chargers have a LONG road to hoe, but your right, Championship games are unpredictable..

Ron

Someone at work sent me an email with "Tom Brady hates motorcycles" in the subject line.... say it ain't so :D:D

409wp051024em2.jpg

HIJACK OFF!

CHARGER MORALE BOOSTING THREAD BACK ON :D

LETS GO PATS THE CHARGERS ARE IN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

:D

Your could be right, but correct me if I'm wrong? Isn't that what the Colts said/thought? :D Also everyone thought we would beat the Patriots easily last year, Wrong! Thats why they play the game!

Go Chargers!!! :D

Ron

I'm left handed so I'm already in my right mind :D

Gunner when I said we need to get your mind right, I meant we need to get your MIND RIGHT! :D What, you’ve never seen the movie Cool Hand Luke? Now get your dirt out of Boss Rivers’ hole and don’t put that dirt on Boss Tomlinson’s field. YOU GET THAT BOY? :D

As for sdklr650 I think we may have to change that to neklr650, ‘cause you just ain’t right! :D

Let's hope for a good game next weekend. I'll be out in the desert so I won't be able to see the game. Guess I'll just have to come here and find out what happened. :D

that game was awesome... best charger game I can remember... Volek?!?!? Who knew????

The bolts did good, but I am afraid this week, we are outgunned...

Line of scrimmage... if the O-Line can give Rivers (or Volek?) time, we'll do all right offensively...

If the D-line can't get to Brady early and often, we are screwed...

Note to Chargers... give up the 5 yard dinks; Don't let them get rolling with 80 yard plays...

that game was awesome... best charger game I can remember... Volek?!?!? Who knew????

The bolts did good, but I am afraid this week, we are outgunned...

Line of scrimmage... if the O-Line can give Rivers (or Volek?) time, we'll do all right offensively...

If the D-line can't get to Brady early and often, we are screwed...

Note to Chargers... give up the 5 yard dinks; Don't let them get rolling with 80 yard plays...

Predicted 17 degree temps means (to me) that it'll be a ground game not a passing game as it was agaisnt the Colts.........Screw the experts, I'm stoked that we have 3 great backs whereas some teams only have one "go to" guy......we can keep circulating fresh legs into the back field and hammering out yards behind our O line (albeit one pair of the fresh legs has a gimp knee)......that'll also keep Brady OFF the field

And based on what I saw last weekend I have NO problem with Volek at quarterback.....especially if it's a running intensive game......a healthy AND MOBILE Volek has got to be harder to defend against than Rivers standing in the pocket with two knee braces......if Rivers does start look for the Patriots to chop him at the knees in the first quarter (I think that's what my hockey coach used to refer to as a good penalty......that and his other favorite saying, "Everything is legal til your caught") :angry::D

All that being said I probably won't even see the game......already made plans to go to the desert.......priorities.......

Predicted 17 degree temps means (to me) that it'll be a ground game not a passing game as it was agaisnt the Colts.........Screw the experts, I'm stoked that we have 3 great backs whereas some teams only have one "go to" guy......we can keep circulating fresh legs into the back field and hammering out yards behind our O line (albiet one pair of the fresh legs has a gimp knee)......that'll also keep Brady OFF the field

And based on what I saw last weekend I have NO problem with Volek at quarterback.....especially if it's a running intensive game......a healthy AND MOBILE Volek has got to be harder to defend against than Rivers standing in the pocket with two knee braces......if Rivers does start look for the Patriots to chop him at the knees in the first quarter (I think that's what my hockey coach used to refer to as a good penalty......that and his other favorite saying, "Everything is legal til your caught") :angry::D

All that being said I probabaly won't even see the game......already made plans to go to the desert.......priorities.......

Well with the teams being able to prep balls now, it shouldn't be as bad as the games of old.

All that being said I probably won't even see the game......already made plans to go to the desert.......priorities.......

They've got TVs over at the Old Highway Cafe' in Ocotillo Chris :D I'm sure the place will be packed :D

Anyways... GO BOLTS!!!

p.s. The Chief is the LAST one I thought would forget WHERE his bread is buttered :angry:

:D I like to think that I've been nice and respectful enough not to draw serious Cannon fire from you all :D ......the survival instincts are in place.....I also like to think that I know when to STFU....

Only 'cause I'm seriously out numbered here :angry::D

...Only 'cause I'm seriously out numbered here :angry::D

I also didn't think it was physically POSSIBLE to outnumber The Chief :D