dirt dame

Happy Birthday Gunz

Happy birthday :(:D;):) and for that matter happy new year Chief Gunner. Looking forward to a new year of rides and I hope to see you on one real soon.

Thank you DD! Happy B-day to you to0 2Wheels ;)

Another year older but still trying to get wiser.....guess I'll just work on the "wieser" (Bud that is) a little later this afternoon & evening :):D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks Brother Carguy! :D:D

I just got off of the phone with SCHWINN he's okay but it doesn't sound good for his bike.........Glamis, Dunes and a bike pissing radiator fluid out of the exhaust, out of the sparkplug and all over the sand :):(

He said he was gonna play a joke on me and ask for a rescue, (Of course he could've gotten me to head out to get him) but he said help is on the way. hope we see some pics! ;):D

We could only hope to have a New Years baby in our midst, but we're actually blessed with TWO (They bring GOOD LUCK ya know :D ) Whoda thunk it!?

Congratuations Fellas and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;)

Yeah, whether I like it or not, I had a birthday in 2007, but only the year, 1955, is correct. Thanks for thought though.

Happy birthday Gunz.

Happy Birthday Aaron and Gene.

Here's to another year down! :D

I know Aaron's got a few extra over there so pass 'em around and tip em up.

See ya on the next ride.

Jon

Thanks Brother Carguy! :lol::lol:

I just got off of the phone with SCHWINN he's okay but it doesn't sound good for his bike.........Glamis, Dunes and a bike pissing radiator fluid out of the exhaust, out of the sparkplug and all over the sand :lol::P

He said he was gonna play a joke on me and ask for a rescue, (Of course he could've gotten me to head out to get him) but he said help is on the way. hope we see some pics! :P:D

Happy B day, did I call you on your B day. I had a blown head gasket 7 miles from camp, I was with 12 people from my camp and I broke down in Patton Valley,I was drag racing up patton relentlessly on my bike when water started blowing out the exuast. My friends said it looked like a EVINRUDE OUTBOARD :P:P lowered the air pressure in 1 of our trucks and throw it in the back, luckily it was the last day anyway.

GO figure, a KTM left the rider stranded :lol:

Go Big Red

Where's Hammer when these posts are made? I don't like being "that guy".

YO HAPPY B_DAY MY BROTHERS FROM OTHER MOTHERS !

Make this your best year EVER ! ! !

:D Thank you all! Got a belated B-day present last night......got to go for a litle "Ghost ride" :D:D with the man who nobody around here get's to see much of :D

:D Thank you all! Got a belated B-day present last night......got to go for a litle "Ghost ride" :D:D with the man who nobody around here get's to see much of :D

Yeah, that was fun Aaron...oh, and all the better since it was a b-day celebration ride, which I didn't even know it was....so, Happy Birthday !!

After we parted ways on Wildcat, I headed to Santa Ysabel to Black Canyon back to Ramona, then home. Nice little night ride.

We could only hope to have a New Years baby in our midst, but we're actually blessed with TWO (They bring GOOD LUCK ya know :D ) Whoda thunk it!?

Congratuations Fellas and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Actually, three of us! Me too.

Happy Birthday Aaron!!