Had one of the best rides in a long time with my daughter on back in Big Bear, she is hooked, and we are now planing a trip.

Moved all 4 bikes around the garage to get to Christmas decorations after hosting T-giving. Dats all i have.

Had the best time with my son, first at the LEMX track and then a few days at the desert. He went though almost 5 gal of gas riding that 110 in the desert. We are working hard to be ready to ride the 50 mile Bad Rock trial ride in June. I thinks hes ready.

LEMX

BigJump_zps1613946a.jpg

Superstition

IMG_41891_zpscbeef2f0.jpg

SunJump_zps05074387.jpg

Helped change a tire.

I wonder if you would ride us on our adventure trips, You are really helpful :upsidedown:

Had the best time with my son, first at the LEMX track and then a few days at the desert. He went though almost 5 gal of gas riding that 110 in the desert. We are working hard to be ready to ride the 50 mile Bad Rock trial ride in June. I thinks hes ready.

LEMX

BigJump_zps1613946a.jpg

Superstition

IMG_41891_zpscbeef2f0.jpg

SunJump_zps05074387.jpg

it is fun to watch them grow up on two wheels Dad.

Four days in the desert with my family and friends. One guy got a pretty bad ankle laceration doing wheelies on a dirt bike (not wearing boots), had to take him to El Centro hospital. Fried the clutch on a DRZ 250 trying to climb Sand Dam this morning. Got towed to the top by a Razor, coasted most of the way down the dunes and idled it out on the last bit of clutch remaining. Good weekend, looking forward to another.

Took a street ride with my daughter Thursday... 138-2(crest highway)-N4...

Finally got the flywheel off the drz... from the big bear stator failure... 2 starter clutch bolts sheared... 3 finger tight...

New stator is here... New lightweight rotor on order... New bolts also...

Should be ready for the Christmas ride...

" 2 starter clutch bolts sheared... 3 finger tight..." That,,,is about my favorite mechanical

Did a 135 mile loop on Anza Borrego Saturday, camped in the cove by blowsand, went to Font's point then up to Jasper/grapevine then up the slab to Rodriguez canyon down to Oriflamme then down Pinyon Mountain and through Fish creek and then back to camp across O'wells. Good stuff! Only saw like 4 or 5 other people all day. At least until I got back to O'wells...

Nice Route, serious calories involved. Camp was sweet after That ride. :dirol:

Did I mention I did it all by myself too? Left at 8am got back about 1:30pm

The only thing that could have been better is if they sold beer at the rv park :-)