wildwood

Chiropractor recommendation.....please

Does anyone have a chiropractor with x-ray capabilities, familiar with sports related issues and possible near east county that they swear by.

Being self employed with no insurance, I don't get to a bone crusher much, or any other medical facility for that matter. I don't like throwing a dart at the phone book either.

Any direction would be appreciated, dislocated ribs suck.

He isn't a chiropractor and he's not in east county but I swear by him for any back or muscle related injury. Kenneth Anderson, DO in Pacific Beach. I've been going to him for years after various motorcycle accidents. The x-ray room is a bank vault. His rates are reasonable. When you're dealing with billing and you don't have insurance, I recommend using the term "self pay". I think you're likely to get a better rate.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/anderson-medical-center-san-diego

He isn't a chiropractor and he's not in east county but I swear by him for any back or muscle related injury. Kenneth Anderson, DO in Pacific Beach. I've been going to him for years after various motorcycle accidents. The x-ray room is a bank vault. His rates are reasonable. When you're dealing with billing and you don't have insurance, I recommend using the term "self pay". I think you're likely to get a better rate.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/anderson-medical-center-san-diego

Thanks a ton, REALLY. Haven't needed a doc in a few years and wasn't to happy with the last one.

Checked this site and read a bunch of reviews. One of the many good reviews was about how a guy who got a rib popped back in and was good to go. Looks like a good choice, done the self pay before at other clinics.

Thanks ozzy, he's sounds like a great option too. Really good reviews.

http://www.symmetryhealthchiro.com/dr__mick_wilson

Dr. Mick Wilson is in PB. He's also the owner of the Crossfit affiliate I go too. Never been to his practice but have been adjusted by him. Good guy.

If u call him, tell him Blake sent you, might get you a friend discount, no guarantees though.

Thanks Blake, you guys rock. Anxiety level easing with this info. Really appreciate the help.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gary-de-forest-dc-san-diego.

Gary's great and a big time dirt biker.

x2. He's been a contributing writing to S&S Offroad magazine for as long as I can remember. While I haven't been to him, I've read many of his articles over the years and he always impressed me.

Another, but not East County. Dr. Bill Porath. A master at ART, has a long list of athlete clients from 20 years of work in Anaheim, and at 5X years old he's a competitve athlete. He fixed my nasty nerve entrapment and has kept me at peak mechanical condition. His office is in Mission Bay area 714-313-4212

Got my ribs back in by my new physician, Dr. Anderson DO ( Doctor of Orthopedics) in PB. Thanks again to all who posted up, especially 00yz250 for pointing me towards Dr. A. He's the man.

It turned out he was just the guy I needed to see for other secondary thing as well as back problem. A couple quick judo moves and 'click' 'click' everything's back in place. Amazing. His office seamed fine to me, I'd recommend him for a family doctor.

I'm glad he was able to help. He's great with alignment. Diagnosing then giving you the funky position bear hug to snap it back into place. You should probably do mild stretching and exercises to rebuild the muscles and keep them relaxed. If your muscles tense up, they'll pull it back out of place. When I was injured, I would avoid moving to avoid the pain but that made the problem worse. The solution was stretching regularly, basically yoga.