Sign in to follow this  
vanjoosten

Luckiest or Most Skilled Crash EVER.... You Decide

My

friend Michael did roughly the same..back LI NY.

ZX10 going stupid fast 130+, guy pulls out from side road, by the time he hit the guy the guy was all ready doing 50-60mph, M had braked hard but was still quite a bit faster in closing speed, he hit square in the mid bumper.

Michael landed on rear window, bike dropped off to ground in a shower of sparks and fully engulfed itself in fire from its ruptured full tank of gas. M said he was just grasping for a hand hold on the car until the guy stopped- zero injuries, bike was in the middle of the road a few hundred feet back and burned to frame and metal parts, all soft parts were gone. M had very minor bruising that was it, car had bumper and rear deck damage. nuts!!

I say fake! No way with the speed differential that the guys lands on the roof of the car like that.

I say fake! No way with the speed differential that the guys lands on the roof of the car like that.

Look, man, if an empty suit community agitator from Kenya can become the US president, ANYTHING can happen...

Look, man, if an empty suit community agitator from Kenya can become the US president, ANYTHING can happen...

Dan,

I love that!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I guess you have a point.... :heh: