Sign in to follow this  
hobiee

Mr Caselli

Very cool hobiee...thanks for sharing...

Watching this man ride a motorcycle never gets old. He was absolutely incredible.

Thanks for the FYI.

+1

Today, April 29th you can stream the video for free but then you will need to pay to download (some proceeds going to the Foundation in his name).

Check out the video!

I just want to share a little personal experience with the man. This was a few years ago 2011 I think? at one of the worcs races I rode. After the first day my son, who was just barely three at the time, and I were heading back to the rig for the night. He was riding his KTM strider bike next to me. Our path took us past the factory KTM pits where they were all working on the bikes setting up for the next day. We stopped to admire and I hear this "Hey Hey little man you wanna race?" I looked up just in time to see Kurt coming out of the back of the truck with his own strider modified for a little bigger boy obviously. He proceeded to set up a track with cones around the area and spent a good 45 minutes maybe more "racing" with my boy laughing and goofing off. He went and got drinks and treated the both of us like we were part of the gang. Never met him before in my life and he was for that short time my boys best friend. Got a couple cool pics of him getting parked by my son in the corner and stuff like that. Heck he even made a point to find me the next day and give me a little pep talk before taking to the track. I bumped into him a few times after that and he always asked hows your boy and if I was still riding etc. Class act and truly one of the greats taken way to soon in my mind.

Never met him before in my life and he was for that short time my boys best friend.

GREAT story…….

Never met him before in my life and he was for that short time my boys best friend.

GREAT story…….

That really is a GREAT story......never met the guy personally.....wish I would have.....