Wintyfresh

Otay/Jamul MX Practice Track Day Sunday April 6th

Big Air. Sick Tricks. Pro Riders.

The Jamul Practice track has none of these. Come ride with a bunch of FNGs as we break off our turn signals, ride off the track repeatedly, and boast about catching entire inches of air.

Where: 13949 Otay Lakes Road, Jamul

When: 9:00am on 4/6/14

How much: $25

it's my mom's birthday, so doubtful... if somebody else can please lead the heckling, I would be forever grateful

it's my mom's birthday, so doubtful... if somebody else can please lead the heckling, I would be forever grateful

I'm bringing 3 bikes, she can ride my YZ!

Sounds like my kind of riding. To bad I blew up my RMZ last weekend. I'm down for a couple weeks.

I'll be riding the GS... for pancakes... that day...

What time you guys think you will be out there until?

I may swing by to show you how to properly crash the hell out of a perfectly good motorcycle for no apparent reason! :)

Most of my friends tucker out around lunch, I'm down to ride 'til I run out of pre-mix.

Ok- mom's birthday in the evening, riding the track in the AM! I'm bringing the KLR on slicks

Maybe if you guys are still there when I'm off at 3.

The 955i Tiger seems to be running well, I'll see how it does on the track. :axehead:

Sounds like my kind of riding. To bad I blew up my RMZ last weekend. I'm down for a couple weeks.

come hang out anyway... I can bring my KLR with street tires

I wish this wasn't so far. Sounds fun!

Christi- it would be AWESOME if you came down... you have as much track experience as anyone I know on SDAR

Count it as a work day, and try to peddle some products... I'll provide lunch for you! You can humiliate me on the track, much to the delight of everybody else there! NOW it REALLY sounds fun, huh?

First time I ever got a perfect 10 for a full launch double tuck toe touch over the bars layout back flip head down rib cracker. Of course it's my favorite!

Thank you for checking for life threatening injuries before laying next to me in the weeds hamming for the camera. :heh:

well, Ken... now you have a smaller, lighter bike to throw you into the weeds! I'm still planning on joining, and look forward to meeting some new folks, and seeing others I've ridden with before.

The bench racing and shitshooting is a good reason to hit the track... Axel and I will provide some modest food choices, so if we can get definite "yes" votes, it will help me prepare.

Well, you were obviously breathing, so...

Which still makes me question the whole mouth to mouth thing, but I figured just go with it..........

90% in for this Sunday

Well, you were obviously breathing, so...

Which still makes me question the whole mouth to mouth thing, but I figured just go with it..........

90% in for this Sunday

OK... you guys are going to scare people away; some things are better left unsaid

Bring her along, women love to spend time at the track with your friends on your anniversary.