bikeslut

Sunday January 26_ Corral Canyon-

Intermediate trails and pace

Plates not needed

Probably stay off the toughest trails, but still running some black diamonds

I'll be on my legal DRZ, with old age and bum leg

Axel with be on his 525 MXC

Probably not a noob ride, and probably not good for anything bigger than a DR650. The right rider on a KLR could do all of it

Intermediate trails and pace

Plates not needed

Probably stay off the toughest trails, but still running some black diamonds

I'll be on my legal DRZ, with old age and bum leg

Axel with be on his 525 MXC

Probably not a noob ride, and probably not good for anything bigger than a DR650. The right rider on a KLR could do all of it

Hmmm....Lurking

Hmmm....Lurking

Look forward to meeting you!

Chad, Ahmed, et al., look forward to riding with you guys again!

Hmmm....Lurking

Look forward to meeting you!

Chad, Ahmed, et al., look forward to riding with you guys again!

We've ridden together before up at Corral but it's been awhile. You, me and Axel when the battery in his DRZ gave up. Gotta see how tomorrow plays out. I'll try to post up tomorrow night if I'm coming.

See you on Sunday Bob!

Ranger, 3/3a, Jeep Trail etc come to mind, but we can play according to everyone's comfort level.

may do the 2 day enduro schedule. if so I'll see y all there, need to get in lots of seat time and want see ranger and some of the rock sections.

may do the 2 day enduro schedule. if so I'll see y all there, need to get in lots of seat time and want see ranger and some of the rock sections.

Do it!

It was fun the last time.

Sounds like fun. I haven't been there in a long time. I'm in, assuming Zoot's are a loud :blink:

Got me so excited about the ride and then I read that it's no plate required and intermediate...may be next time when you do a big bike ride!

Start your own ride thread, George. Ride out, do the perimeter road at CC and back. It'd be a good one.

Might try the little bike on the BS ride but lurking at this point.

Lurking. May come out to do the perimeter road- myself and may connect with you for a trail or two.

Also, for those who do not know, this is a Cleveland Forest area and a parking pass is needed if you're towing your 2 wheels out. That means at the Pine Valley Exit, at 4 Corners or anywhere in between. You can get passes at the Pine Valley store and Mountain Market (north side of freeway of the PV exit) or in Alpine somewhere.

I believe these are the locations for Alpine:

Alpine Chevron Alpine 1145 Tavern Rd Alpine, CA 91901-3817 619-445-5260 Annual, Daily, Secondary

Dan Smith-Alpine Blvd Gas & Diesel Alpine 2232 Alpine Blvd Alpine, CA 91901 619-659-3267 Annual, Daily

Descanso Ranger District Alpine 3348 Alpine Blvd Alpine, CA 91901 619-4456235 A, D, S, W, U, X, Q

Valero-Tavern Road Alpine 1140 Tavern Road Alpine, CA 91901

goin fishin with daughter, did enough specials today for the weekend, have fun be safe