http://bigbeartrailriders.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=849383&module_id=33629

Who's "in" besides me and Dress4Less? I'll likely be riding easy ways (best case) or driving support truck (worst case) depending on how my left shoulder feels two weeks from now.......always a fun event.....

Recent/Past reports:

2013:

2012:

I want to go just waiting to talk to a buddy who in in the dez. Should be able to talk to him tomarrow.

I'm out, I'll be playing nurse for a month or so. Have fun and I'll see you guys around the end od Feb.

CiD

Bagstr is Out, as will just be getting home. Probably fixing irrigation etc, and saving $$

Who's "in" besides me and Dress4Less? I'll likely be riding easy ways (best case) or driving support truck (worst case) depending on how my left shoulder feels two weeks from now.......always a fun event.....

Ima maybee.

I remember riding this several years ago with Randy...

Ima maybee.

Hope you can make it......this is a ride for the 520 NOT the 990.....

http://bigbeartrailriders.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=849383&module_id=33629

Recent/Past reports:

2013:

2012:

I'm in...hope your shoulder heals up quickly... :thumbsup_anim:

Ima maybee.

Yeah I remember that one. Fun ride. I recall it being super windy on Sunday and getting blown over on a steep downhill on the return through the El Paso's. I'd be up to do it again but I think I already have a commitment that weekend.

I recall it being super windy on Sunday and getting blown over on a steep downhill on the return through the El Paso's.

Yup.

I was still very noobish to dualsport, and I was watching you, the more experienced rider, in those conditions. I was doing a quick crosswind x bodymass/weight calculations and decided I had very little chance of successfully negotiating that stretch.

Now, with a LOT more experience, I ride just as poorly. But I think I've added a few lbs, so I have that going for me.

Always some fun single track through the Freemont Range on Sunday's return ride (Hardways)

IN --All signed up to the ride and the club :good:

Looks like this year's SDAR crew will be me, the Kug, Rigger, & Dress4Less. Trail Tails to follow.....

Looks like this year's SDAR crew will be me, the Kug, Rigger, & Dress4Less. Trail Tails to follow.....

Looking forward to it! :good:

I am bringing along two,three more guys also.