rydethis

Otay today...what fun ! Street yesterday.

Living life, what a wonderful weekend it was. Me and my wife decided to head out on a road trip on Saturday. Covered about 300 miles all the way from Julian to Borrego and up by Palomar...was a great day to be out. Only took a few pictures on that trip. At least I made it to christmas circle, which I didn't in the DD.

So follow up yesterday with a little fun ride in Otay on the dirt...thank you Bikeslut for putting this ride together. Had a lot of fun and got to learn my new bike very well. Thank you so much tntmo, it is perfect. Just a few things to work out but great! Never been back there and it was a blast with some good people !!! Some pictures from the last 2 days of fun on 2 wheels !!!

Really enjoyed the day and the group...fun times :D/>

Me and my wife at Christmas circle.

IMAG0621_zps8ae501c6.jpg

The start of todays ride:

IMAG0625_zps697cedf5.jpg

Our 1st stop...perfect timing Bikeslut...#1 :lol:/>

IMAG0626_zps81754f3f.jpg

250 Monument...wanted to go there.

IMAG0633_zps1929126a.jpg

Me at the 250

IMAG0637_zps038c8119.jpg

Andy...wintyfresh at the 250

IMAG0638_zps14a61f79.jpg

Great looking group of bikes !!

IMAG0641_zps2089d884.jpg

Next stop an old mine of some sorts :

IMAG0642_zps3d0682f1.jpg

Goes down deep

IMAG0645_zps16942ca1.jpg

Andy and Daniel:

IMAG0650_zpsb815ca90.jpg

Not sure where this is, there was a narly down hill but only one went down and back up.

IMAG0652_zps77189b23.jpg

Last stop before heading home, ww2 bunkers...

IMAG0660_zps984bd2a9.jpg

Well; first off, I would like to thank Rick and Paul for leading/herding/sweeping... Rick in particular did a great job of finding "just difficult enough" to keep the guys safe but challenged.

I would like to thank everybody for staying upright, uninjured, and bikes unbroken.

Some sideways pics

post-122-046848600 1362348610_thumb.jpg

post-122-086617000 1362348753_thumb.jpg

I didn't have the best start today; my bike was running like crap and about a mile in I almost became a border patrol hood ornament, but after getting my bearings and remembering the "vacuum" line I'd plugged in yesterday (actually the vent tube, d'oh) I wound up having a great time! Thanks to everyone for a fantastic ride, especially bikeslut for organizing it and keeping us newbies out of trouble!

Yeah.

I took two pitchers.

Pitchers....what, where you holding out on us. I was thirsty !!! :lol:

Again, great ride today...as bikeslut said everyone kept it upright !!

Everyone kept upright? How many riders? Good thing I didn't show, would have spoiled the upright number! LOL :heh:/>/>

Looked like a nice day, thanks for the write up and pics.

Cool thanks for the map might go there tomorrow morning if no other ride pops out since i have off

In attendance- myself, chef Axel, cvrick, paulmbowers, AlabamaRon, Daniel, Wintyfresh, 2wheels, Scott (slaugo- admin sent you an email and is awaiting your response to complete process)

Who am I missing?

post-122-041459900 1362422732_thumb.jpg

post-122-086499400 1362422804_thumb.jpg

Looked great! I need to explore more out there. I've seen the mine but not the bunkers. Just need a poke around day of taking every legal trail / road out there. Looks like you took the ridge road to the end from one pic posted. Good times.