robertaccio

not riding sunday anywhere.

true but joke thread i am not going riding on sunday

so happy all u twisted members get my bent humor. now lets get out and ride, but not on sunday.

Best part of Superbowl Sunday?

Open trails.

It's football, right? Boxing??

Superbowl??? whats that??? Sounds like a fancy toilet

Another truth I really had no idea that is was stupor bowl sunday, sorry for the spelling glitch. so will all the post game talk be about the game or the tv commercials??? enjoy the show i mean the adverts. I may go kayak in the bay it should be smooth out there with no traffic and nice temps.

I really had no idea either. I dont think I have ever watched a full football game or any other sport for that matter. Oh I did watch my niece play basketball and volleyball (high school) but thats about it. My bike is down right now. Waiting on my new seat concepts to get back!!!

Bike waiting for parts, looks like boat weather to me, pray for no wind.

Monday off too, my hero MLK.

Super Bowl 47 - NFL.com

www.superbowl.com/The 47th Super Bowl will take place in New Orleans, LA at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. ... Super Bowl XLVII will kickoff at 6:30pm ET on February 3, 2013.

Thanks Schwinn, who the heck brought up the SB weekend thing???? hahaha so aint SB weekend, I'm still not riding on Sunday....Sat and Mon are a different story all together!!

Change of plans there, Robert, you already committed to be my backup timekeeper Sunday.

Matt my apology,no firm plan im bailing on this one, no excuses just not as motivated as I would like to be, still coughing up the green stuff, but will trail ride for 2 of the 3 day weekend,. Will commit for the idaho qualifyer, need full comm and planning for those 2 they are close to each other and will need good solid planning' ps another thing really not too happy with this doc prescribed crap its making me dizzy, i hate meds.

rode sat and mon, looked both days around the big tree zone, did not recognize anyone.went about my usual monkey biz.