bikeslut

Sunday; half day- local

Lark is on the rotation for me... Plan on being there before 9 at the Oak Tree.

I'll be going either way, but post up if you want to ride, and I'll wait for ya

Not really the ride for a true noob, but anybody with a few dirt rides under their belt should do ok.

Lurking...

I have this daughter situation going on, we'll see how it progresses through the week...

I'm in for this, bring your radio so I can test out my new rig.

If anyone needs a ride, I'm in Clairemont :coolio:

The boss just changed the weekend schedule and we're planning to be at McCain Sunday. Maybe we'll see you out there.

I'm in for this, bring your radio so I can test out my new rig.

If anyone needs a ride, I'm in Clairemont :coolio:/>

uh... I have a radio

But I'm missing one of the cords... I forget which one

I haven't received a Xmas present from bowers yet, so .... who knows? :ph34r:

I'm a possible. If I do make it, I will be on time, becuase that's just me. So if I'm not there by your departure time, I'm not coming. Thanks for throwing out the open invitation. Please provide direction from the eastbound 8 to the "oak tree". Will I need any time of pass? Thanks!

I'm a possible. If I do make it, I will be on time, becuase that's just me. So if I'm not there by your departure time, I'm not coming. Thanks for throwing out the open invitation. Please provide direction from the eastbound 8 to the "oak tree". Will I need any time of pass? Thanks!

Here is a map to "the oak". The road McCain Valley Road is dirt but it's graded and fairly smooth

You don't need any kind of pass to park here. I believe you need a spark arrestor.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=San+Diego,+CA&daddr=32.7165441,-116.2584824+to:32.722305,-116.269073&hl=en&ll=32.699489,-116.249428&spn=0.089707,0.101795&sll=32.699344,-116.249428&sspn=0.089707,0.101795&geocode=FUEy8wEdeVIE-SlLHpKtD1PZgDF53xX9_SE6DQ%3BFQA38wEdTgkS-SmX5hsWtJnZgDG06YMnx-xFuA%3BFYFN8wEd798R-Q&t=h&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=13&via=1&z=13

Mid/big bike + semi dirt newb welcome? If so and the rain has stopped in the morning I'll ride out the 94 to mccain on the klr.

In ramona send me pm if you are going so maybe car pool .

Cell-6197784667 I'll know for sure tomorrow-write the number down now, I'll delete within an hour-

I am for sure riding-45 isn't too cold

I've ridden Lark with snow before- it was actually pretty cool-but I was on a TW200 and it threw a chain in the middle of a frozen puddle

Anybody can call as early as 6 tomorrow- or text any time

Julie is out. I'd still like to ride. I'll be up by 6:30 text or call to discuss options. I can ride anytime. If it's too cold in the morning I can meet later.

We got some decent rains last night in Jamul...

not sure how far east it made it.......But today looks like stellar conditions

little chilly but tacky trails await

GOnna head east in about 20 mins.

How's the weather there?

51 and raining right now in Santee. It's moving East but that's the best I can give you from here....Weather report claims clearing starting around 2pm..

i just drove through there on the way back from AZ an hour ago it was raining a little. Was raining harder near Alpine and SD then pine valley and campo. Should be OK but wear a rain coat.

I'm all talk today.

I want to get out there so bad but it would've been too late, wet, cold, etc to get any good riding done.

Tomorrow I am riding. For sure.

Tuesday too.