After months of looking for the right lightweight and affordable camping trailer, NOT a tent trailer (no good in wind)

Trophyhunter (craigs list addict) sent me the link for this one...THANKS KEN....:party:....I was 1st in line!!!.... 2001 ALINER.....nice and clean.....VERY excited about this, Similar to capnchams and maniacs, but MINE has an indoor shower/bathroom, as well as outside shower.....sweet!!!....So I'll be selling the 85 southwind motorhome, love it, but just too big for my camping needs these days.

Love the opening window in the back, Lots of windows, king size bed, AC, heater, the works.....and under 2000 lbs so my tacoma can tow it

A little more money than the govt liquidator version that sold for $3000, but way better shape....camping ready! :D

P1000768.jpg

P1000765.jpg

P1000766.jpg

P1000761.jpg

P1000763.jpg

P1000759.jpg

Good for you Deb--downsizing--but the pics don,t work on my pewter :mellow:

Looks great... We rented one for beach camping. It was perfect. No more desert floor sleeping..how is the heating situation?

Looks great... We rented one for beach camping. It was perfect. No more desert floor sleeping..how is the heating situation?

it has a propane heater / furnace.....havent fired that up yet..

my motorhome has that also, though I've never actually used it...even in winter, never needed it....When you are enclosed and NOT in a tent (like last Christmas week when we all almost froze at yaqui wells...:blink: ) it stays pretty warm....but we shall see.....hope your bike gets done, so you can make coon cabin....see it in person...

Good for you Deb--downsizing--but the pics don,t work on my pewter :mellow:

must be your computer ken, everyone can see them I think? also on facebook.

:-) Nice Deb. Always liked those. My buddy has one w/bike racks and a Thule box on it. Pretty nice.

Good choice. I had considered one of those before I decided on a micro hauler.

Very nice. I considered it before doing my cargo trailer conversion but too much work to redo the frame to carry the DRZ. No place to carry the motorcycle in an Excursion. I'll be real envious when you fire up your AC and I'm roasting.