ATGATT!!! How many times do we have to say it before the freaking deer start listening...he's naked!

I dont think he was crossing into the other lane, looks like the impact of the deer is shooting him in that direction

either way - not fun

Good one BB.

I do have two questions though.

1) Who took the picture looking back at him? I did not seen anyone in the video

2) Why did he need the oncoming lane? His speed was pretty low and he used very little lean angle (even for knobbies). Even worse he corrected into the direction deer. Living in Kentucky and Virginia I have had a few close calls on bikes, mostly riding in rural West Virginia; so to me it seems like target fixation and poor judgement placed the rider in the perfect storm.

No I am not trying to start the "Crossing the Double Yellow debate" Most of us have the common sense and skill to ride well above the posted limit in less than half of a single lane.

Who the hell gets right back up and keeps right on going w/o inspecting the bike for damage as well ????????

1) Deer have friends too.

:lol:

Hope his buddy called a the Vet!

Rally WV Special Stage 13 - After over 300 miles of racing I slam into a deer on the final stage. The deer was able to run away under its own power. Look for the full version on my channel to see the slo-mo.

NOTE: This is closed course racing (road is closed to the public) so both sides of the road are fair game. I don't condone crossing the yellows or speeding when on open roads.

From the rider. I thought the use of "fair game" in his NOTE was hilarious. I'm thinking there might have been photogs on the course.

Right before the video ends you can see two people in black standing on the right side of the embankment.

Funny how being "geared up" seemed to help, his bike looked it had been down before, it's probably "geared up" too.

Bambi even knew to jump up away from all those hard parts, amazing.