I'm officially done with my second year of law school on Wednesday at 4:30 and I don't plan on hanging around the house long enough to get a honey-do list. I'm doing some minor maintenance on Thursday but free to ride any and every day from this Friday 'till next, and I want to take advantage. I'm game for anything from hills in otay(Rick) to cliffs in corral or McCain (Bob). Or even a longer true dual sport ride, accounting for a 200mile range on a full tank.

Aaron

I'm down for a quick run to Otay any morning 0800-1200 or so during the week.

TNT- i might see what your plans are Friday, If not we should plan for something next week.

Just settled plans with bikeslut for a ride on Monday from alpine to corral canyon. Anyone interested meet at Albertons parking lot @ 905 Monday morning. Fire roads, single track and some street.

Work a bit slow right now, if it stays that way, I could ride one day next week...up for some scenic local terrain.....

(Just letting you know though that I'm way slower than bikeslut) , but I usually hold my own OK.....I'll check back......

I am working in sacramento til fri.I will see when I can ride when I get back

Deb et all (sic)

Monday will be a nice mellow ride; Kernan will be the toughest trail we will do, and it will all be at "cruise" speed

I'd even venture to say it is noob friendly for the most part...last time I took noobs on Kernan there was some carnage though, so what do I know?

I would like to truck up to Cajon Pass (North I 15 & I 215) ride from there into Big Bear area 5/12 or 5/13 or even camp up that way and ride 2 days . Let me know

SILVERWOOD LAKE

post-13333-001125800 1336621794_thumb.jp

Don

Hey TNTMO - any chance you're up for a ride tomorrow morning? Let me know. 970-708-1990

-Aaron

I would like to truck up to Cajon Pass (North I 15 & I 215) ride from there into Big Bear area 5/12 or 5/13 or even camp up that way and ride 2 days . Let me know

SILVERWOOD LAKE

post-13333-001125800 1336621794_thumb.jp

Don

Aaron- I know spending the night with a smelly hairy dirtbiker isn't the best, but riding up in that area is AWESOME... I think Don knows the area pretty well too

Maybe talk him in to a day trip?

join us Monday!

You should be back in time to get to work

SILVERWOOD LAKE

Don

Hey Don - I'd consider doing a day trip up there, but I'm not sure if that's practical. I know it's about a 2hr drive, but if you're game for something less than an over-nighter, let me know.

-aaron

I know spending the night with a smelly hairy dirtbiker isn't the best

You would know...

SILVERWOOD LAKE

Don

Hey Don - I'd consider doing a day trip up there, but I'm not sure if that's practical. I know it's about a 2hr drive, but if you're game for something less than an over-nighter, let me know.

-aaron

Sounds good let me know what day you want to do it call me and we can work out details 760 803-5561

Don

Hey TNTMO - any chance you're up for a ride tomorrow morning? Let me know. 970-708-1990

-Aaron

No can do on this one, but looks like there is a Monday ride going on?

I am in town.would like to ride friday.not too early.

I am in town.would like to ride friday.not too early.

Hey Rick! We're doing a dualsport ride starting a HWY94/Campo road and looping through Julian if you want to come. Planning on doing the Otay truck trails, and some other dirt I have yet to experience. Not sure on start time yet, but hopefully before 10.

I know it's short notice but we're meeting at the Mobile gas station in the 94/Campo road shopping center across from Kuyamaca college (sp?) by 09:30. Plan is a big loop up through Julian.

When is this dual sport ride going on? Hyw94/ campo

Friday, Saturday?

Mr.JAJA

When is this dual sport ride going on? Hyw94/ campo

Friday, Saturday?

Mr.JAJA

I think that ride is currently in progress

No can do on this one, but looks like there is a Monday ride going on?

the Monday ride- There is an Albertsons on Alpine Blvd/South Grade Rd (right off the freeway)... Aaron and I will meet there arounf 905

the current plan is Viejas Grade to 79, then Bear Valley to Kernan and some Corral Canyon trails... I want to get Pine Breek and Deer Park in on the ride too. No freeway; all backroads, Tulane, double-track and Singletrack.

Back before 1 unless we have something freakish happen...

We still have to work weekdays.

I just spoke with a coworker {Newbie} with KLR650, he will try tomorrow the Ramona, Pamo rd,Sutherland dam, black canyon, Ramona by him self.

If this works out and he feel comfortable, we will ride next weekend, the same route, but with mesa grande, san isabel and than sutherland dam reverse to ramona.

Mr.JAJA

I got a PM asking about parking at Albersons for the day... it's Alpine; usually pretty mellow about stuff like that, but I can't guarantee it would be ok

You can park on South Grade Road right by there, OR PM me, and I'll post my address... I am half a mile away, and will have plenty of parking, plenty of cold beer and a swimming pool when we're done

My wife will be there most of the day, and my neighbor is very "attentive" to people on the street

Attentive? Pool?

Hmmmm.

he's a 70 year old nosey neighbor... there.... I said it... he is retired and still rides bikes a bit, so would watch your stuff in the street

Champ- i still have that pink, and I have an acerbis front disc guard for the DR350 as well

That's about an hour to the right of what I need to make it to work on time, but maybe I can push my luck.