vandrz400

Giant loop soft bags

Just picked up the mojavi saddlebag made by giant loop. I got it from a Ktm shop and intend on putting on my drz

65636125.jpg

0281267a.jpg

I've been looking to do the same thing on my drz. Post some pics of it loaded on the bike!

I've been looking to do the same thing on my drz. Post some pics of it loaded on the bike!

Call me first for a price.

Mine's always on the bike, and I never notice it.

Probably cause your bike is black.

Kelly when I get around to purchasing one I will give you a call

Bought one for my Husband , he no longer needs that 30 lb. backpack! Looking for something similar for my bike. Anyone know if there is a pack for a Honda 250 X ?

Call me first for a price.

Hey Kelly,

Can't PM, your mail box is full.

I Have a Mex trip coming up soon. Can you get these within a week?

Hey Kelly,

Can't PM, your mail box is full.

Mailbox is empty now. Yes to your question.

Remember, this is the MoJavi, and is the smaller of GL's offerings. It's great, I ride with one all the time as I can fit a tow rope inside (just beating everyone to that joke) but for longer unsupported trips I use their regular bag.

I am not one to usually plug products, but giant loop stuff is awesome. The people who work there are hardcore riders and the bags are designed to work for exactly what we are doing with them. The mojavi is a great day bag, I do not know why everyone does not have one. I have used tons of bags over the years, including stuff on my back, and the giant loop bags are so far above anything else I have used. I have also used their larger bags. Their stuff is indestructible.

Wy anyone would want to wear a bunch of weight on their back, when it could be safely and securely on the bike, is beyond me. As for cost? You get what you pay for.

can they be used on a xr 400?

They work on just about any bike. I bought them for my DRZ, then moved them to my WR450, and now they reside full time on my XR650R right next to my Buck-and-Roll bag. Great for a day or two trip by themselves and perfect for longer trips it you have an additional place for clothes.

Remember, this is the MoJavi, and is the smaller of GL's offerings. It's great, I ride with one all the time as I can fit a tow rope inside (just beating everyone to that joke) but for longer unsupported trips I use their regular bag.

Thanks for the FYI, luckly we have a chase truck and so don't need a bloated coyote.

Mailbox is empty now. Yes to your question.

Kelly, it still won't let me PM you. I'll try texting you tomorrow.