GPR kicks ass ! I know most know this already but just wanted to pound it home. I took three of my stabilizers down there for service this morning. I got there at 7:30 and was done by 8:15. Thats right 45 minutes later and two were serviced and i held in my hand one brand new unit. Paid 25 dollars total. ! The new unit was because they found an unrepairable seal in the vr4 unit . Never asked any questions just grabbed a new one and sent me on my way. I will always support a company that works like this and am happy to spread the word !

Yup, good people at GPR. They have always treated me really well for purchase and service.

Ditto. When I bought one for the WR, I pre-arranged with them and they did the install while I waited, including bending the crossbard for fit, etc. Gave me the nickel tour, too. Great folks to deal with.

Those Norman guys are the real deal they have "sponsored" me 2 times over the years with stabilizers and kit. Both times for Husky prototype to production installations. 1st was with the 06 TE450 then 2 years later with the 08 TXC450. Service of my V4 1 day no charge. Good MADE IN USA family owned high quality people focused company.

I had a similar experience getting one rebuilt for my YZ400 years ago......I think I was there all of 20 minutes and left with a rebuilt unit at no cost to me.....

I have GPRs on the WR and the XCW......solid product/shop

Have the GPR on the WR and hope to get one put on the 620. Definitely want to support good people at a good shop.