Sitting at Bar 10 after a great day of riding. No crashes (major anyway), no flats that I heard of. Great food and great people. Can't post pictures from my iPad but I'm sure there will be lots later.

Covered in Smiles

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0Fr71CDpnIzYGAgVYVCRFE1PfZnXWcG9q

The Spot Shared Page over to DSM has been entertaining over the last few days. Strega, Hoss and the Ringleader Crawdaddy have their SPOT units dropping reports every 10 minutes.

As this is written, Hoss is in the lead in the Race to Mesquite, with Strega taking a more relaxed pace out of Bar 10. CD'y cannot pull himself away, as he is down at the river overlook south of the Bar 10 Airport.

Who knows when he will decide to come home?

It has been VERY cool to watch the spotwalla tracking you guys all week..B) ....made me feel MORE like I was there, ( I could picture it all because I was there 2 weeks ago).......Looks like rex is hanging at bar 10 still?..or maybe his spot is off, I also saw chris scoping several new areas over these few days...perhaps new ventures for future CORE rides?........see you guys soon, can't wait for pics....

Well???

Is everyone resting from the Big Trip? Drama, Excitement, New Friends?

Well???

Is everyone resting from the Big Trip? Drama, Excitement, New Friends?

Cactus spines? Pictures??????? If there are no pictures it didn't really happen, ya know. :coolio:

I am unable to post my ride report here, I get an error:

"Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to"

I've posted my ride report HERE

Great fun had by all. Was great to meet a bunch of new faces and see some old ones!

I am unable to post my ride report here, I get an error:

"Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to"

I've posted my ride report HERE

Great fun had by all. Was great to meet a bunch of new faces and see some old ones!

Roger, there is a limit on the number of photos you can post per post, because too many people were posting too many oversize photos in their posts....so it was limited.

Now, you can just break your write-up into a few posts with less photos per post.......that's the way I do it.

Roger, there is a limit on the number of photos you can post per post, because too many people were posting too many oversize photos in their posts....so it was limited.

Now, you can just break your write-up into a few posts with less photos per post.......that's the way I do it.

What is the # limit per post? The error text didn't give me a specific #. I guess I've just never had a ride report that was so big before.