Bagstr

Suspension 301 - Up Close

i-srGXzVT-L.jpg

Visited the Suspension Master the morning - He really should change the name to 301.

A pleasure to Watch and Distract the skilled technician replace front and rear springs. A math based understanding and implementation. I learned a good deal.

Thanks George!!

Did ya happen to see a WR around there? :)

Yup - can't wait to feel the difference after George works his magic. No rush as no planned rides so it comes home when he's ready. I'm gonna have to check the inside of the trailer when I pick it up.

WR is actually ready Trophy Hunter

woot. text the $$$ amount to me and I'll try to get out there tomorrow. Thx George!

Ken...you forgot a "$"...but, it's worth it! The WR fork he did for me was the best fork I've ever tried. I was UNABLE to get it to do anything sketchy. Flat landings, sandy whoops, rocky trails...it did everything great

My RMZ450 is amazing since George went all out on the valving.

1000% customer satisfaction here.

Worth the money, and George will gladly help you spend it.

Thx George for all the little extras and noticing my broken rubber vacuum plug. Got that taken care of ASAP when I got home. Appreciate the insight and setting of the sag. Always good conversation, too.

I'm excited to finally get to take my 950 off road this weekend to test George's work. It feels amazing hitting the dips and bumps by my house!

who's that little guy standing next to that oversized KTM??? Oh crap I lost my perspective for second there...... S101 local top of the food chain!!!

More props here for George. Explained my riding style and typical weekend ride. He suggested a true variable rate rear shock. Stock on my '13 500 EXC was 7.2. He suggested a 7.5-8.5 variable and it's working GREAT. To fully perfect he mentioned a custom valve stack would take me to the next level, but I decided to just try the re-spring first. It's fantastic. On slow 3rd gear fire trails the 7.5 works great. On faster 4th gear + you can feel the 8.0+ kick in. I get the best of both worlds. THANKS GEORGE! I may bring her into for that custom valve stack. If the re-spring works as great as it did, I can only imagine what your custom valve job would do!

Taking off Monday for a 7 day ride. Bar10 and north, tagging along with a group from Coronado. Hmm never thought of it but are those guys from Coronado kinda like Mr Howell from Gilligan's Island.

If Mr. Howell rode a motorcycle what would he ride?