CostCo has a deal worked out till the end of the month with ECC.

Discounts on new purchases of Kawasakis. With a Costco Cash Card Reward of $250 after purchase too.

Poway had a KLR in the store.

Also, ECC has 20% off parts, Acc. and apparel. (no vehicle purchase required)

Costco's number is 1 877 560 2580.

They take some info and your card number. Then you contact ECC, show your Costco Card for the discount.

ECC

760 745 1615

Mike Peetz

(Dolly Sanchez)

See note bleow.

If this works out, maybe they will bring it back long term?

No affiliations to either; just passing it along.

S

NV206669_2.jpg

Mike Peetz has been a friend of mine since High School and is a great sales guy.

Beware of Dolly Sanchez. I had just bought 2 bikes from her husband also a sales guy before Mike, at ECC some years back and went into Dollys office and she told me she wouldnt let me buy the bikes unless I buy her warranty. I guess she didn't know I knew the Ketchams that own ECC. I told the Ketchams what happened and I was walking out of the deal. She chased me out into the parking lot yelling all kinds of stuff. :lol:

This exact same thing happened to me at Bob Stall Chevrolet in La Mesa. I was paying with cash too. I put my arm down across his desk and swiped everything off his desk from 1 side to the other. I bought the Chevy from Security Chevrolet in Vista.

Shall we all start bashing the KLR now

do we do that here? I think that is the other advrider... I had one; for the right type of riding they are hard to fault, other than the well-publicized issues

doo-hickies, soft bolts, and heavy- Good all-around bike, "tour-lite" package... if you said pick a bike for riding from here to Tierra del Fuego, it would be top 5 for me

Mike Peetz has been a friend of mine since High School and is a great sales guy.

I agree.. I met Mike when he was working at NCY.. Nice guy for sure.

For some reason ECC gives me the Hebe Gebees when I walk in the door!

To each his own on what bike to ride...but I can say I saw guys up in Death Valley defy wieght and suspension issues on KLR's and it can be impressive.....and of course our own Pyro rides his KLR anywhere like it was a little 250......(I couldn't handle one, but I figure if the military uses them, they can't be all bad....)

The only bikes I am willing to bash are the ones I can ride to there full potential. That means any moped under 50cc's is fair game. I get outriden by people all the time that have bikes less capable then my bike.

????? :torch:

I could've posted this....

Kawasaki+Versys+2011.jpg

Or this....

livia-lancelot-goes-_460x0w.jpg

Or this....

10_Kawasaki_KLX_250SF.jpg

:baaasmiley:

The Versys always looked wierd to me. The 250SF is not a bad looking bike though. What's the deal with Hannah Montana in riding gear?

I hear nothing but great things about the Versys (from the drivers seat anyway)... I think it was beat with the big end of an ugly stick too

if that is Hannah Montana I take back my first thought

The little cutie is Livia Lancelot and was the

in 2009. She now rides for KTM.

I don't know how to imbed video. :blink:

S

Well, she rides better than me. She is also younger than my son, who is married. So looking at her as anything but a kid would be creapy.

I have had a couple KLRs and I really bashed both of them out on the trails.

Kawasaki redo.

Costco is again offering up the same deal as last year. See the first post.

Edit:

Could the powers that be, please change the heading on the first post to read: Costco Kawasaki?

Thanks,

Spyder