KTMrad

SDAR Club Meeting at Local Shop or Restaurant

Club Meeting at Shop or Restaurant  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Prefer to Meet at Shop or Restaurant ?

• At a local shop.
    • At a restaurant.

Spyder- bota bag :ph34r:

Bob, I am a bit more refined..... (cough cough)

flask-gascan.jpg

I think it's fair to keep the meetings somewhere central, this way north county people don't have to fight traffic heading east towards east county, and east county people don't fight traffic heading west.

If we have a meeting in north, east or south county, there will be traffic issues for many to deal with during rush hour on weekdays. Many people already expressed they don't want a meeting on a weekend (weekends would be a logical choice for a meeting in north, south or east county at a shop). At a future meeting, we may plan a ride and then a meeting at a local shop on a weekend.

Gotta keep it simple and easy to get to for the majority.

Also, some of you new members, we have already had 3 meetings at shops.....2 were at SDBMW and 1 at GP Motorcycles. FBC is an option for a meeting sometime in the future, but I'd like to get some guest speaker set up before we arrange a meeting there.

I will be probably be one of the people coming the furthest, or at least the twistiest road (borrego springs), I know we have some members way north also, maybe confirm who will come and go with the majority. I will drive further if it will be closer for most others. alyeska

I'd vote to hold it in Ramona, it's the same distance for everyone and Mira Mesa is a long ways from the East County.

Ever try to get to Ramona during rush hour ?

The traffic to Ramona is terrible.

I live in Claremont so BollWeevil is nice but we could do Callahan's in Mira Mesa

Callahans seems like a good central choice to me.......or just leave it at the Boll Weevil......

That's cuz you're 60 miles from everywhere ;)

except THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, THE RIDING GROUNDS