socalhodaka

Giant Loop Bags

I'm in the process of becoming a Giant Loop dealer at D&D. In order my first order must be $500 of goods, if you would like to help out on this order I will be very good to you with the price. Joliet is in for a couple of bags and myself. I will be making the order next Thursday either way and after that my regular discount will apply.

Look at them here www.giantloopmoto.com

PM me for price.

Kelly

I've wanted one of these for the LONG trips for a while. Gotta see about the $$ first, hehe.

The one I've been eyeing is the Coyote Saddlebag.

I too have been watching and wanting one of these for "off bike" camping.....have to also see where the money is though, but let me know before you order.....depends on a "possible" pending bike purchase this week, :blink:

I've wanted one of these for the LONG trips for a while. Gotta see about the $$ first, hehe.

The one I've been eyeing is the Coyote Saddlebag.

My Coyote survived the Mojave River "drowning" My stuff was still dry. It was my 1st trip with it & was concerned about it flying off the bike for the 1st part of the day. Never happened all weekend :up: As a side note it wasnt a hindrance riding with it as I thought it might be. Nice design.

got one already :)

Yeah.

Me, too.

Be nice....Tommy has an extra bike you could put yours on. :heh:

I'll keep you in mind, SCH. No funds now for a bag, but I'll be getting a coyote within the next few months.