Sign in to follow this  
Papa Smurf

New Member & Rider

New member & rider from South Orange County. Been riding just over two years. Currently ride a 2004 KTM 625SXC. I am more of an adventure type rider. Never raced or rode motorcross. I like to cruise and enjoy the scenery more or less. this is a picture of my modified KTM, lowered 5+ inches for my short self.post-14524-006493700 1294861528_thumb.jp

Welcome aboard. Lot's of folks in this club who like to back country tour. ;)

I am an 0369 (retired of course). As far as the ride Saturday, my wife ordered me to go ride and get out of her hair so I guess I gotta ride.

Welcome aboard Papa.. We have a lot of cruise and enjoy the scenery type rides. I would suggest hooking up with bagstr on one of his midweek rides. He is a great ride leader, loves to stop and take pictures and knows the area very well.

Silverwood Lake

That's nice. A bunch of us like to get up around Big Bear way and Pinnacles a few times a year.

Welcome, and Semper Fi!

0311 1989-1993

Semper Fi, what Unit(s)? I was in 3/1 (Lima & Mike Co.) from Jan. 88 - Oct. 01 and SOI from Oct. 01 - July 03.

...... my wife ordered me to go ride and get out of her hair so I guess I gotta ride.

WELCOME......plenty of great scenery rides without knarly stuff around....I Love those too!....I am also a "short" smurf rider of sorts, so cheers to the smurfs who ride!smiley-dance010.gif...

Your wife must be cool too....(Second best of course to being out on the trail with your lady, is at least if she lets you Go!) :lol:

...... my wife ordered me to go ride and get out of her hair so I guess I gotta ride.

WELCOME......plenty of great scenery rides without knarly stuff around....I Love those too!....I am also a "short" smurf rider of sorts, so cheers to the smurfs who ride!smiley-dance010.gif...

Your wife must be cool too....(Second best of course to being out on the trail with your lady, is at least if she lets you Go!) :lol:

My wife :wub: is really cool with it all. We went to the Sequoias this fall. She is not interested in riding, but loves the out doors. So I ride some, fish some and hang out some. I actually went on a solo ride on the pavement and she chased me in the car. It was fun, and the Ranger was cool with us when he caught us speeding. My wife got nailed at 65+ in a 35, and he said He could not get close enough to clock me but estimates about 75 :rolleyes: He let us go, since it was the off season and the park was pretty empty. He rides Orange too he told me, so I am sure that helped.

Welcome from an Active duty 0369 from here at Camp Pendleton.

The only think better than being an 0369 is being a retired 0369.

Thanks