Dun....had better luck with the non-800 number getting right thru.

Man...this is gonna be FUN!

Let us know what the hotel is for Mesquite when that happens......

We now have in excess of 20 registrants for the Bar 10 ride in May........reserve your spot soon.....I'd hate to see anyone get shut out......

Bar10brochure.jpg

I'm out. Messed up my scheduling...I'll be in AZ this weekend.

Next year. Thx Chris!

Def make it a priority for next year.....and my son will be even more ready then.

Have fun!

Please go to DSM for details on this year's ride to the Bar 10 Ranch: http://www.dualsportmoto.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=1419#p1419

We're currently at 25 guests for the Bar 10 ride......I'm trying to get a head count together/deposits into Bar 10 by the end of the month so we can make sure we have the place to ourselves.......I'm sure there are more interested folks out there......an early head count we'll also help me work a deal with motels in Primm/Mesquite.....

So, if you're interested in joining in on this ride but you haven't called Bar 10 - please do so ASAP. Please also let me know if you're interested in riding out of Primm on Sat., April 30th.....

Thanks

Another Teaser (this pic was taken riding south from the Bar 10 Ranch towards Pa's Pocket) :

IMG_4142.jpg

Chris - I am interested in a ride out of Prim on Sat. the 30th. :king:

the blind_1's general plan is for Mesquite to Mesquite....HOWEVER---this is still a work in progress!!!

this "plan" has no real foothold, or anything to hang a hat on, and possibly could end up in a "thumb out" situation...we'll see.

it might stretch to Primm to Primm...like i said..we'll see :torch: (*kinda how wifey plays this... :blush: )

B)...thanks again Craw for leading this motley crew out there!!

John, Myself & Terry are in. John & I made reservations, Terry will sign up tommorrow. Yahoo !

Glad you pulled in some others to carpool/play......I think we're up to ~33 now......it's going to sell out at this rate

Beezzz?

JohnnyAirtime?

DirtDame?

Christi?

others?

Christi can't get away from work long enough that weekend. (We were gonna carpool.) I still want to go, but have to see if I can get somebody to take care of the folks and cat for two different trip dates this year. If I can't get my help for Bar 10, I am out. <_<

Christi can't get away from work long enough that weekend. (We were gonna carpool.) I still want to go, but have to see if I can get somebody to take care of the folks and cat for two different trip dates this year. If I can't get my help for Bar 10, I am out. <_<

Christi needs to work something out with the boss (hubby) so she can secure the hall pass :big_boss::girl_devil::whistle::lol: .......you two would love it......hope you're able to swing it somehow

Beezzz & Wonderwoman are signed up at the Bar 10 Ranch. We will be doing the short ride in Primm on Sat. After Bar 10 will be looking for an extended ride elsewhere thru Friday. Maybe camping. Location is open. Return on Sat.

Please go to DSM for details on this year's ride to the Bar 10 Ranch: http://www.dualsport...hp?p=1419#p1419

We're currently at 25 guests for the Bar 10 ride......I'm trying to get a head count together/deposits into Bar 10 by the end of the month so we can make sure we have the place to ourselves.......I'm sure there are more interested folks out there......an early head count we'll also help me work a deal with motels in Primm/Mesquite.....

So, if you're interested in joining in on this ride but you haven't called Bar 10 - please do so ASAP. Please also let me know if you're interested in riding out of Primm on Sat., April 30th.....

Still trying to be "IN" for the long weekend, but won't know for awhile... maybe too late when I will know (due to work, or lack of).

If there's a "Backout" list, or a list for those who don't know if they can make it... and could possibly at last minute, put me +1 on it.

... I'll know more closer to the event, and if there's no room I know I'd be SOL... but if someone has to back out, I might be able to take their spot (if allowed).

Keep me on 'that' list if there is such a thing.

If there's a "Backout" list, or a list for those who don't know if they can make it... and could possibly at last minute, put me +1 on it.

No sweat......I understand.....I think we'll hit 40 by the end of this week.....

Beezzz & Wonderwoman are signed up at the Bar 10 Ranch. We will be doing the short ride in Primm on Sat. After Bar 10 will be looking for an extended ride elsewhere thru Friday. Maybe camping. Location is open. Return on Sat.

THAT is an awesome plan.......good for you two! :good:

This looks awesome. I can't wait to get out there!

That photo was taken about ~4(?) miles south of the ranch on the way to "Pa's Pocket"

Once you leave the ranch and head down towards the river the road splits......

Left runs you up to Pa's Pocket and an eventual dead end......100_0552.jpg

Right runs you down to the river view.....

100_0525.jpg

40 :good::dance2::drinks::dirol::D

Also, to keep it easy, I'm going to make an assumption that everyone is "in" for Primm unless informed otherwise......now that we've hit 40 I have some clout to haggle for ~20 room discount codes in Primm/Mesquite ;):rolleyes:

I'd like all couples and/or immediate family members to plan on staying in the covered wagons at Bar 10.......they're pretty cozy for two dudes and we'll need the space in the lodge.....

The rest of us can stay in the bunk beds in the lodge or out on the back deck on mats/in sleeping bags (furnished by BAR10)......I've gone that route before.......the star show is awesome out there.....

I'm now officially "in." 2 nights. now I need to work on getting a bike ..........

I made my reservation today. I'm in for Primm and both days at Bar 10. As anyone who was at Coon Cabin can tell you. I need to sleep with the coyotes, some say I sorta snore.

I made my reservation today. I'm in for Primm and both days at Bar 10. As anyone who was at Coon Cabin can tell you. I need to sleep with the coyotes, some say I sorta snore.

2008_lodge_wagon.jpg

I'm going to make an assumption that everyone is "in" for Primm unless informed otherwise......

PitCrew and I won't make the Primm ride as he has to work Saturday. We will be arriving in Mesquite late Saturday night. Sorry to miss it but I know Bar 10 will be more than worth it!