New Tag

Hints ---Pine trees ( Must be close to a Mtn ) Could they hold some type of Barn Dance here ? This place is named after a guy that runs a Hamburger Chain.

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

Looks like we are about 90 minutes late, but to minimize the disappointment of a little girl, y'all have to see them anyway.

6528414515_acc8f40411_b.jpg

6528411345_2e3bceb261_b.jpg

TAG

Jack's Pond Park, San Marcos

6540525141_be8bdcb193_b.jpg

6540528423_981acf5291_b.jpg

Credit goes to my wife, who got tired of me whining about this for hours and looked at Ken's picture and told me it was Jack's Pond Park.

Like EVERYBODY knows that.

TAG

Jack's Pond Park, San Marcos

6540525141_be8bdcb193_b.jpg

6540528423_981acf5291_b.jpg

Credit goes to my wife, who got tired of me whining about this for hours and looked at Ken's picture and told me it was Jack's Pond Park.

Like EVERYBODY knows that.

I knew it but thought I'd wait a few more days and give someone else a chance to jump in the game. Post up a new tag soon, maybe we can get a 950/990 ride together one of these days (doesn't mean other big bikes can't come along also).

Chris

NEW TAG

6540586495_2334e747ee_b.jpg

Hints:

1. It is about a 20 minute ride from the last tag.

2. It is about 1.7 miles from where this picture was taken, and is in the background.

(No, I did not take this picture. I wish.)

cTNMCh.jpg

3. To get here, you have a good chance of traveling a road that shares part of its name with the first movement of Carl Orff's best known work. I am not nearly as cultured as that clue may make me seem.

NEW TAG

6540586495_2334e747ee_b.jpg

Hints:

1. It is about a 20 minute ride from the last tag.

2. It is about 1.7 miles from where this picture was taken, and is in the background.

(No, I did not take this picture. I wish.)

cTNMCh.jpg

3. To get here, you have a good chance of traveling a road that shares part of its name with the first movement of Carl Orff's best known work. I am not nearly as cultured as that clue may make me seem.

We need to see your Bike in it !!!!!!!!!!! :heh: Good job on getting the Tag. San Marcos has some nice parks and a lot of them at that.It looks like your daughter is going to be a world class rider some day.

I am mildly disappointed that a tag that is probably within 20 minutes of half the SDAR readership wasn't found.

Morgan, however, just cackled, like we really put one over on y'all.

I am mildly disappointed that a tag that is probably within 20 minutes of half the SDAR readership wasn't found.

Morgan, however, just cackled, like we really put one over on y'all.

We need a picture of your bike at that racetrack and more clues please. My guess that it is on someones spread in Rancho Santa Fe behind a gated peice of property.

If I could get my bike to that track.... I would have a supermoto bike.

You may or may not be correct with your guess as to it's location, but a couple of minutes of searching on Google maps, with satellite view, or G-Earth, would probably find it. Location isn't too far from Jack's Pond Park. Adjacent road with part of it's name given by the 3rd clue. On a dirt road. I would think that would narrow it down to the point it could be found with about 10 minutes of work.

This is all academic, though, since it got hijacked.

If I could get my bike to that track.... I would have a supermoto bike.

You may or may not be correct with your guess as to it's location, but a couple of minutes of searching on Google maps, with satellite view, or G-Earth, would probably find it. Location isn't too far from Jack's Pond Park. Adjacent road with part of it's name given by the 3rd clue. On a dirt road. I would think that would narrow it down to the point it could be found with about 10 minutes of work.

This is all academic, though, since it got hijacked.

Matt I'll try and find it anyway, just don't know when I'll get around to it.

CiD

TAG-???????????

GoogleEarth_Image-1.jpg

Is this it Matt ? Wow what a set up--I think it is for sale--We can use it for a clubhouse.

P.S. is this your Hood ?

Given that there probably not that many private back yard kart tracks in San Diego, that has a good chance of being the track in question. Now you just need a nearby dirt road.

I agree, that would be an excellent club house. We should all dig through our pockets and sofas and pool our money.

My hood- not anytime soon, and not without a change of circumstances. I just stumbled across it while researching alternative commute routes. FYI, I live in Carlsbad, work near Torrey Pines.

I suppose another clue could be- the track is probably in the background of the (expired) Tag picture.

Also- no gates required to go through to get to the Tag location. Depending on which direction you come from, you may pass a gaurd shack. The gaurd, however, does not control access to the road in question. You can just wave as you go by.

OK, for the current tag, just to narrow it down a bit...

Is the tag on a little dead end that you took, within 2.5 miles of the Border?

OK, for the current tag, just to narrow it down a bit...

Is the tag on a little dead end that you took, within 2.5 miles of the Border?

yes

OK then, I have an idea of where it is. I may try to get it this weekend.

Well I tagged it..... Except for a border patrol agent telling me I can't ride down to it ....

So ill have to play a little more and come back....

Not going back anymore... Change of plans.

Proof:

IMAG0266.jpg

And in the distance... BP car. He was iffy about taking picts near him, even "shooting" away from... All official .. ,uh things.

IMAG0267.jpg

-i don't know how well this will show, and I'll czech on Monday on a real computer... In either way... It's still up for grabs(my bike not in picture,I know)

Also, sorry about the fotobuket thing...

SDAR website won't let me access picts from sdcard.

I don't remember who I'll offend by this.

Awwww.

I'm so sorry, Dan, but the rules of the game are explicit- one must have one's bike in the picture to qualify for the grand prize. After all, you could have used a transporter to "beam" to that destination.

We hope you enjoyed playing our game, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Next?

(the above post is intended to be humorous, and is in no way flaming or trolling. Or a flaming troll. Thank you.)

Yup folks...the original rules specified your motorcycle had to be in the photo when you discover a Tag and post a new Tag. Motorcycle game...bicycles, hiking boots, running shoes and old photos of favorite places don't count either. Cheaters have tried these tactics in the past but were caught by rabid Tagorama aficianados.

Yep, DRDan's bike is not in the picture so he didn't officially tag it. However; PaulMBower's tag was on January 8th and is past its 3 week expiration date which means DRDan (or anyone) can hijack and post up a new tag location.

Hello!!! :torch:

SNIP>>>>... In either way... It's still up for grabs(my bike not in picture,I know)

Good hunting/tagging the new one....