I'm thinking of going for a ride tomorrow on the 990 to get this tag. Anyone want to come along? I'll be leaving north Escondido about 9:30 (that's as early as this old retired guy like to roll).

Covered in Age

If only you had posted earlier I'd join you. About three hours ago friend and I made plans to ride Sunday.

opps I got my days off.

Chris ding the front wheel yet ?

By the way good job . It takes a little bit to go out their.

Here is the new tag. I couldn't get my bike in the pic and show the spot very well. If anyone has a problem with that tough. I don't know what to give for clues, you either know it or you don't. I can say that late July was probably not the best time to visit it and the 990 is not the best bike either.

Covered in Sweat

post-13540-089555400 1312069908_thumb.jp

Here's the tag, I'll post a new tag as soon as I eat some lunch.....

Covered in Tired

YesSir! Nutriti-8, ....very important!

I'm happy you "found it"... :thumbsup_anim:

And, concerning those "lazy" people "laying" around.... ... I'll try to get'em a refreshments. :drinks:

Good one. :)

-Hope to make time...2go, soon. Thanx, 4 your challenge...

And.. ... dust off, b4 entering... :offtopic: -cough -cough

Dan

Here is the new tag. I couldn't get my bike in the pic and show the spot very well. If anyone has a problem with that tough. I don't know what to give for clues, you either know it or you don't. I can say that late July was probably not the best time to visit it and the 990 is not the best bike either.

Covered in Sweat

Void --aren,t you suposed to have a picture of your bike in the photo. You have to go back :heh:

Chris got a new picture yet?

I think the old pic still works for a couple more days. Then it's open to steal. If you look real close you can see my handlebar in the pic.

Covered

I don,t see it Void :evil:

Did you read my post with the original picture. I said Tough!,

If you want to ride out there with me tomorrow, we can put both our bikes in the pic. But you have to ride the BMW if I'm going on the 990.

Chris

Glad to see the game moving again. But why did you go out there this time of year? Any desert rider worth his (or her's) salt has got to know where this is. Great Tag but a rough time to go there?

I would like to see a bike in the photo too Chris. A rule is a rule. I would like to join you tomorrow but I will be busy until at least the end of October. :heh:

I was kinda planning to get this one with my three wheeler just to see what kind of dust that would kick up around here.

If no one gets this this weekend I'll post another picture or someone can steel. I really couldn't get a good shot of the bike and the rock statues together. It was kind of hot out there and really a pain to get the 990 out there but if everyone wants a new pic OK. Maybe I'll take the 990 to a little phone booth out o a hill tomorrow. That should be a pretty good trick.

Covered in Hard Way

I don,t see it Void :evil:

Second that... this is what I see.. (see attachment)

No handlebars ... Unfortunately my plans of getting them some drinks..(throwing bear cans at them) didn't work out this last weekend.

Family didn't agree, on me going out and littering.... (just a joke - I DO tread lightly)

- one argument "I'll take enough water...." --- Well, it wasn't good enough..

"Mommy" was in town... Aargh... , ... good times,though. Just different. (-not out there. )

-----. Yo, where's that fon booth?. .. (will it be : Covered in Pounds/British)_???

Cheers.

post-14685-045136400 1313463740_thumb.jp

Covered in Sweat

Great tag Chris. Very impressed that you got the 990 out there. I'm guessing the new ride has radiator fans!

Is that the picture from Goggle images ? :rolleyes:

Tough crowd, if nobody else is dumb enough to go out there in August then someone needs to post up a new pic. I won't be able to do another one for a couple of weeks (to busy riding out of the area).

Covered

A new Tag --Chris said so.

Hey look this one has a bike in it. :thumbsup_anim:

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

Clues It is north west of Hwy. 94

You can see where the club meeting will be Tue eve.

It is an Open Space.

It should be easy to find for some of us.

Go get it !

where was the rock statues pic? (not worth my salt)

OW?

Earn your salt and come ride up North with us.

Well...for most of my time in the desert these rocks were not stacked like this. Vandalism

where was the rock statues pic? (not worth my salt)

OW?

Earn your salt and come ride up North with us.

Well...for most of my time in the desert these rocks were not stacked like this. Vandalism

OK- that's what I thought... I have been there twice; tlking led motobro and me there one time, and I found it while wandering around another time... hadn't seen that EXACT figure before, so that it might be a different place

I would like to camp out at OW this winter

I would like to camp out at OW this winter

I camp at OW usually once a month or so durring the cooler months and will be posting my trips making my camp available for shade, cool drinks, and epic ride staging. Hope to see you out there soon.

Desert.Rider77