Chief Gunner

Got the parts installed!

This is gonna get good......... :P hope no one gets too :D or B) all fun right? :D

I RIDE RED SO THAT WHEN I CRASH PEOPLE CAN"T SEE THAT I"M BLEEDING

You know I was wondering about the new K.T.M. it realy looks neat but why was there only one at Amago. 68 Honda 3 Suzukiand 8 Yamaha. I gues K.T.M couldnt quite make it in the real world so they slaped some lights on their bikes and went after the smaller duel sport market.

Ummm, maybe KTM is a smaller company then the japanese manufacturers ? I think they may be a little smaller :D

Hey, this is not meant to bitch.....if you look back at some of your replies to posts on this topic, it's hard to figure out what you're trying to say in some of the posts because of not using the "quote and reply with qoutes" properly. It only takes a minute to clean up your replies before posting.

I like to be able to easily figure out what you're trying to say in a post, and want others to see what I'm referring to when replying.....here's a reminder of how to "reply with quotes".

Just trying to make it easier for everyone.

Thanks

. :P

Dont you people have a job to go to, or are you like me who gets paid to sit in front of a computer all day selling electrical parts. B):D:D:P:P

I am fortunate enough to be able to have the time to check the "view new posts" a dozen times a day. Some days it is hard to find the time. Between this site, Ebay, Craigslist, thumpertalk, ADVrider, and a few others, I think it is a testament to my perserverance that I get any work done at all. :P Ken

Hey, this is not meant to bitch.....if you look back at some of your replies to posts on this topic, it's hard to figure out what you're trying to say in some of the posts because of not using the "quote and reply with qoutes" properly. It only takes a minute to clean up your replies before posting...

Great point Admin, remember G.I.G.O.? I guess one just needs to be smarter than the keyboard :P

Tech Tip: Also try the "Preview Post" button to see how it's gonna look.

This is gonna get good......... hope no one gets too :D or :P all fun right?

I RIDE RED SO THAT WHEN I CRASH PEOPLE CAN"T SEE THAT I"M BLEEDING

All in good fun Chief. Thanks for letting me Hijack your post :P You're really a good sport, one of the best in fact!

Some days it is hard to find the time. Between this site, Ebay, Craigslist, thumpertalk, ADVrider, and a few others, I think it is a testament to my perserverance that I get any work done at all. Ken

:P:P:P:P:D:D:P:D:PB):D

My CRS must be getting worse. I just read this entire post and didn't read anything about "pit bikes" except in replies. What am I missing? Ken

I thought is was just me. :blink::unsure:

My CRS must be getting worse. I just read this entire post and didn't read anything about "pit bikes" except in replies.

I thought is was just me. :blink::unsure:

That's one reason I mentioned the quotes and replies, because the comments were hard to follow on this thread....not that it's a big deal :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey guys I have heard so much B.S.from K.T.M. riders telling me my bike was a pile of dung and that a k.T.M would make me faster I thougt about bringing my 500. to the D.D.I was scared I woldnt be able to complete the ride on my pile of crap. I was so surprised my big fat pig worked so well I had a hard time finding anybody Riding fast enough to make the ride fun I was lost when I saw a group of guys flying by. I was so happy. I folowed them for a while till we got to the dry wash then I passed them a couple of times at over 80 m.p.h. We rode together the rest of the day. I had a blast and only one of them was on a K.T.M. It took me a while to figure him out he was wearing Honda gear. He didnt even call my bike a pile of crap, I found out he races M.X. and has 4 Hondas at home. What I learned is I didnt need to spend all my money on a K.T.M to ride with you guys. Ride Orange feel free to corect my spelling. I like K.T.M.s I used to race one I worked at a K.T.M shop but I am not raceing now, just having fun. Why do you guys keep Trying to push K.T.M.s down our throuts Craig

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Ride Orang it cost 7.50 to set up my wifes 150. How much does it cost to re build a 525 top end. Or get one towed from San Falipe.

Easy Francis! I mean Hammer. Everyone should be happy with what they have and ride it! Who cares how much you spoiled bitches spend on your machines. Im jealous! Well not jealous, just poor! Damn it! .02

I have a KTM and a Honda - both great makes. Reminds me of high school and the Ford vs Chevy guys. XR bum your 93 BRP rocks! Don't be Jealous

Easy Francis! I mean Hammer. Everyone should be happy with what they have and ride it! Who cares how much you spoiled bitches spend on your machines. Im jealous! Well not jealous, just poor! Damn it! .02

Posted Image

I don't think anyone is trying to cram KTM down anyone else's throat....it's all in your interpretation.

What you ride is a matter of personal preference........and I think all the comments about different preferences in this thread were All in GOOD FUN !!

Geez, chill out. :unsure:

I don't think anyone is trying to cram KTM down anyone else's throat....it's all in your interpretation.

What you ride is a matter of personal preference........and I think all the comments about different preferences in this thread were All in GOOD FUN !!

Geez, chill out. :unsure:

I just got back in my office this morning and i dont feel the love on this blog any more,its just fun,like the guy said earlier its like ford vs chevy. I brought my honda to the dessert dash cuz im a honda fanatic but im trying to get used to my new ktm, and besides that you ride awesome and very fast i rode with you a while after blu inn and felt like i was holding you up then you blew by me. you could probably ride a bultaco and be as fast as anyone. :D:P:blink:

Hey guys I have heard so much B.S.from K.T.M. riders telling me my bike was a pile of dung...

... push K.T.M.s down our throuts Craig

:unsure:Craig, Please consider this a public apology to you. I had no idea that you were so sensative. The last thing I would want to do is offend or, worse yet, alienate a fellow SDAR brother. Please don't read anything extra into my posts. When I said the 500 is a nice bike, that is what I meant... Nice bike!

Like the T shirt says: Have a nice day :blink:

I, for one, hope we never need a Jo Momma in the SDAR site...

we generally don't slam anybody's ride here, and i hope it doesn't start now...or else I'll start riding the TW200.

No :) all :D

And I don't want any one making fun of my yellow POS, unless you don't think I am doing a good enough job myself, then jump right in. :) Ken

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am not sensative you made me smile and all day. Thanks Rob.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I still want to know how much it costs to get a K.T.M. towed from San Felipe to the states and how much it costs to re build the top end. I am thinking about getting a 950 or 990 adventure for my surf trips so my wife could bring more stuff. but when I read those poor guys post now I cant make up my mind.

[

I still want to know how much it costs to get a K.T.M. towed from San Felipe to the states and

Don't know about the top end, but if we were following the same story, he hitched a ride for nothing...which shows that, again, the off road community will help out a brother in need. And by the way... I live in Alpine, have a truck, gps and an enclosed trailer, so if any of you ever need bailing out, send an e-mail... they go directly to my Blackberry, so I can answer 24/7

Bikeslut: Right On with the offer for rescue & assistance. Allot of the guys have my # too for help if needed

Ken & Rob haven't called but emailed me and everything was good as of yesterday. They should be back Sunday, I'll PM you my phone # and if you'd like to meet them you're welcome to swing by.

Aaron

I wish I could've replied to this sooner, I laughed my ass off at so many of these posts. Tooooo funny.

Oh yeah and Honda's rule, KTMs drool, :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I finaly got the parts I have been waiting months for, I gotta change my signature from Hammerin Hammon back to Craig Slater. It was fun :lol::lol::unsure::lol::lol: Surfers rule.

post-465-1173559760_thumb.jpg

post-465-1173559829_thumb.jpg

post-465-1173559868_thumb.jpg