slagnado

My first BIG street bike

I had no intention of getting another bike but two weeks ago I was driving by GP and saw some friends out front so I stopped to say "hello". They were all checking out this bike and I finally went and test rode it Friday. I needed to compare it something so I rode five other bikes, that was fun but still settled on my first pick.

I have been one very happy girl already put about 300 plus miles since signing the dotted line yesterday. It was a great experience buying a bike from GP, they were very helpful and patient. No buyers remorse, thankfully!

post-13968-054066500 1284933341_thumb.jp

AWESOME! Great looking machine, enjoy!

Man! Bikeslag!

It was just a few monthd ago when you just had the bmw- look at you!

Congratulations!

Man! Bikeslag!

Congratulations!

This is the dream bike, I love old bikes and wanted one when I got the beemer. The great part is I had never ridden dirt before getting the BMW so NOW I get both worlds. Very happy:) This is my first bike over 650 and I love it, now that scares me.

just take it easy, get the feel for it, and take your time getting used to the new power and weight, and you will be fine...

im really excited for you. I love euro bikes, they just have a different feel than the asian bikes...every bike has advantages and disadvantages...asian bikes are reliable and have great performance, but euro bikes just have a feel of the road and a crispness that asia has mastered....very cool

just take it easy, get the feel for it, and take your time getting used to the new power and weight, and you will be fine...

Agreed. Very cool bike, but it is wicked powerful- please be careful....

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I always ride my own ride and don't get pressured to go over my limits. Rode with a small group yesterday and did it at my pace.

Ready for the record store ride.

Man! Bikeslag!

Congratulations!

It is a sickness I tell you....many of us have it.....just can't stop buying bikes!......

very cool sondra....congrats on the new ride in the stable... (you're going to need a bigger barn)...

safety?

come on...bones heal and chicks dig scars, pain is for wussies....

but seriously slag, feel that powerful bike out before getting too throttle happy. ride safe...rubberside down...

I love the SportClassic line. Were many mods made to the one you bought? The Termignonis alone are worth some coin.

Enjoy the ride!

The rims/tires were changed and back fender removed. Everything was done by the previous owner who I ended up meeting on a ride the day after I bought it. I also found pictures I had taken of the bike 6 months ago before I even imagined I would own it. It is a fun bike and I love riding it. It is loud and fast:)

Ohhhhhh........I'm jealous, I love that bike !

Congrats on a great purchase !